Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Roby64

Graphic bug in The Fisherman

Recommended Posts

ps4 is like that too!

hace 5 horas, Support_Team dijo:

Please send us a screenshot of your Video settings tab. Did you change anything in 3D appearance settings after getting this screenshot? 

 

PS_Messages_20191022_160705.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Support_Team said:

Please send us a screenshot of your Video settings tab. Did you change anything in 3D appearance settings after getting this screenshot? 

No changes, my Graphics Card is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, but it's not my problem, since from the above post, they have the same problem on PS4 too .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Roby64 said:

No changes, my Graphics Card is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, but it's not my problem, since from the above post, they have the same problem on PS4 too .....

I've asked about Video settings in-game, not your GPU.

Please everything who've faced this bug, as a temporary solution go to the Profile - Change 3D appearance, do not make any changes, just press Save. Fix will be added in the next patch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Support_Team said:

I've asked about Video settings in-game, not your GPU.

Please everything who've faced this bug, as a temporary solution go to the Profile - Change 3D appearance, do not make any changes, just press Save. Fix will be added in the next patch. 

Ok sorry, I did as you said, and now it seems to be ok ... I still put the photos of the settings.
2E7177B56027C74D863F31C00BC1B8BEE8CC95B0

1F4F94558B3C90938E729B9168133CE62964A335

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...