Sign in to follow this  
BobNudd10

The fisherman

the link you sent for technical support does not work as there is no game I can find called the fisherman on that link in either their search engine or dropdowns also no official forums no ingame ticket I can send like u have on fp so no way to contact anybody lol . so any problems with the game I have no one to speak to yet this is your game you made it not bigben you will have to fix the bugs and send updates but you seem not to have anything to do with it seems very convenient 

• Like 2

Though both games are developed by the same company, The Fisherman is published by BigBen.  BigBen does not publish Fishing Planet.  One does not lodge a complaint with Walmart about an item purchased from Target, even though the item is sold in both stores.  Whirlpool used to make Kenmore washing machines and clothes dryers.  If you had a problem with your Kenmore washer, you went to Sears for help, not Whirlpool.

lol don't know what your point is tbh ask a silly question get a silly answer I guess . and I might ad that every interview and review I read said that the American lakes new AI would be there also 30 dlcs the ability to make matches etc etc but are they in the game? no they are not so basically its like buying a new car getting it delivered only to find there is no engine in it . its called false advertising 

Edited by BobNudd10

11 hours ago, BobNudd10 said:

lol don't know what your point is tbh ask a silly question get a silly answer I guess . and I might ad that every interview and review I read said that the American lakes new AI would be there also 30 dlcs the ability to make matches etc etc but are they in the game? no they are not so basically its like buying a new car getting it delivered only to find there is no engine in it . its called false advertising 

Today I saw Dragon DLC in California so if u travel to one of the waterways check the shop 

• Like 1

i just wondering what is missing from the game yea thats true Bobnudd so Devs where is the custom comp? however, i need to say the Fisherman game description rewritten every second day🤣🤣

3 hours ago, SabiScs said:

so Devs where is the custom comp?

If you mean this, user's competitions have already been announced by devs here: 

7 hours ago, FPdimsam said:

If you mean this, user's competitions have already been announced by devs here: 

Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.

where here? it looks like announced between devs😂

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, SabiScs said:

it looks like announced between devs

Really? Do you really think the appeal "Hello, anglers!" is addressed to developers?🤣 Take the trouble to follow the link and carefully read content.

Your link says we dont have permission to view. 

So we cant follow your link . So your response looks petty and unwarranted .

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, FPdimsam said:

Really? Do you really think the appeal "Hello, anglers!" is addressed to developers?🤣 Take the trouble to follow the link and carefully read content.

devs already announced in May, then killerWhale on Sullystream, then I read it in the Fisherman description and now you! hope so this is the last announcing😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FPdimsam said:

Here is how it looks to us 

sdf.jpg

Ok, we'll be waiting for official announcing. Initial post has been hidden. So it's secret yet, do not tell anyone!))

UPD. It's already officially announced in russian section.

• Sad 1

just had another buggy dl now my inventory switches on its own accord from backpack to licences then to specials all on its own I cast out and its starts to reel in on its own will these bugs ever end? there are loads of them I cannot go fishing anywhere without some sort of bug occurring 

22 minutes ago, FPdimsam said:

Ok, we'll be waiting for official announcing. Initial post has been hidden. So it's secret yet, do not tell anyone!))

UPD. It's already officially announced in russian section.

ok sry to rain on your parade m8 but u official announced it ages ago and it was said you are going to have these items in the game on its release but they were not so sry but not a secret and its to late to appease me now as the damage has already been done . not 1 interview mentioned the items will be coming after release of game so very deceitful of you in the first place and its why everyone is angry 

ok well if that's an apology I will gladly accept it and move on . you probably think I like to complain a lot but in truth I hate to complain im very passionate about my fav game hence the complaints but if I don't complain I will get no answers so I apologise for all my complaints but please try to be more open with us we would understand if u said that the stuff will come later it would be np 

• Like 1

We are at November 6th, but on the Bigben website, we find the support for The Fisherman, if you want to send a report or request for support, you must send an email and hope to receive a reply, since it does not open any support tiket , unacceptable...
And here, if you ask for support, they send you to that country and delete the posts, as if it were not the same game, by the same owners and programmers ....
😡😡😡

2 hours ago, Roby64 said:

We are at November 6th, but on the Bigben website, we find the support for The Fisherman, if you want to send a report or request for support, you must send an email and hope to receive a reply, since it does not open any support tiket , unacceptable...
And here, if you ask for support, they send you to that country and delete the posts, as if it were not the same game, by the same owners and programmers ....
😡😡😡

This game is published by BigBen and the game's support is up to them. If you are not satisfied by their support team or time of reply, you can send them complaint, but we are unable to affect it.