pike slasher

maybe try to fish for the monster at white moose with more than one rod and try to hook two monsters or more at the same time. I think then you may be able to catch several that you have hooked at the same time. I am not sure the game will spawn anymore once you have completed the mission but you will still be able catch/land the other monsters you have already hooked and get good xp

good luck  

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 4:12 AM, DevilShard said:

Wait can you make the bait? I'm so confused lol

when you catch the 10 monsters you are rewarded with 5 Frankenbait.  If it's anything like the invisible line challenge if you run out of Frankenbait then the mission to catch 10 monsters will open back up and then you will again be rewarded with the Frankenbait.

• 2 months later...

I meant add me on Fishing Planet, not Playstation. No worries, I sent you an in game request this morning and I do still have the marker so the next time you go on FP you'll see an orange notification in the top right corner of your screen on the friends tab. After you accept it I can send you the marker.