BobNudd10

30 fish in a row

having tried about 20 times and have done it 20 times but never gives me the achievement keeps resetting itself for no reason just done it on the fisherman same result no chance and yes I am doing it correctly no miss strikes bait goes in comes out with fish no resetting tackle all done without mistake 

40 minutes ago, BobNudd10 said:

having tried about 20 times and have done it 20 times but never gives me the achievement keeps resetting itself for no reason just done it on the fisherman same result no chance and yes I am doing it correctly no miss strikes bait goes in comes out with fish no resetting tackle all done without mistake 

It has to be 30 fishes in a row with not a single missed bite. For example, it is enough for another fish to just nibble and not bite, then it will reset. 
I've played this game since aug 2015 when it was released, and I still dont have that achievement. Maybe "shitstrike", sorry meant "quickstrike" is the way to do it.

It can be very hard to get this achievement, it seems the fish only has to show interest in the bait or lure for the counter to be reset. I finally managed to get it completed when fishing with a float rod at

Spoiler

Rocky lake using crickets on a #10 hook

. The weather forecast was very important, there was a day where it started on peak and didn't drop below half until just after lunch,  having a long period of high fish activity certainly helped.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J_3 said:

It has to be 30 fishes in a row with not a single missed bite. For example, it is enough for another fish to just nibble and not bite, then it will reset. 
I've played this game since aug 2015 when it was released, and I still dont have that achievement. Maybe "shitstrike", sorry meant "quickstrike" is the way to do it.

I know what it means m8 and if u read above post I said that no missed strikes or anything like that happened and tbh it just is not correctly coded 

Edited by BobNudd10

Just now, BobNudd10 said:

I know what it means m8 and if u read above post I said that no missed strikes or anything like that happened

Did you ever had 2 "dings" on your float while doing this?

• Like 1

yes I sometimes get two dings but if it resets because of that then there is no way to do it as it happens all the time in float fishing I have given up lol screw the lure haha but thanks for the good advice I appreciate it and as for the exploitation known as quickstrike they should get rid of it it only benefits a few who can do it well

Edited by BobNudd10

Just now, BobNudd10 said:

yes I sometimes get two dings but if it resets because of that then there is no way to do it as it happens all the time in float fishing I have given up lol screw the lure haha

2 dings resets it, because that means (or can mean) that there are 2 different fishes that "nibbles". If you read above I said this "it is enough for another fish to just nibble and not bite, then it will reset.". 

Most (or all I have talked with) that have done this achievement did it with quickstrike, cus then there is no room and time for "another fish" to have the chance to nibble the bait, and the counter wont reset. But it also means they needed to do 30 successful quickstrikes in a row. 
Can it be done regulary? I guess, if you are insanly lucky maybe.

hace 12 horas, BobNudd10 dijo:

I had won at FP and now I got it at The Fisherman.  

I was using the pole holder and fishing with 3 float rods.  

He was in Florida fishing for Albino Yeti Gar when he showed the achievement.

Normally the fish of the event will not give up and for this reason it is easier for you to achieve the achievement.  But you need patience and try not to lose any fish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 8:04 PM, J_3 said:

Most (or all I have talked with) that have done this achievement did it with quickstrike, cus then there is no room and time for "another fish" to have the chance to nibble the bait, and the counter wont reset. But it also means they needed to do 30 successful quickstrikes in a row. 

Yup. TBH I don't like the fact that they left quickstrike in the game either. But that's how I completed the achievement as well. During the One by One comp.

And for that achievement, quickstrike is indeed pretty fun - in a really sadistic way.. 😄 30 quickstrikes in a row, not missing a single one is quite the challenge. But I somehow like that it's so hard - and almost not obtainable with "regular" techniques. Feels pretty dang good if you get it.. and the adrenaline rush after 20 or so fish.. not trying to miss no. 28 😄

Thanks for the tip though Rota. Always quality stuff from you. I'll give it a shot next time.

• Like 1

thanks for the advice guys but only being able to do it on event fish or quickstrike which was not meant to be in the game in the fist place just tells me it needs sorting out 

• Like 1