Hiho.

I get 50lvl in The Fisherman, I was first time on England (carps hunting)

6 hours (in game) at mine best place (old Fishing Planet) only one fish get (1,5 hour in real time)
Yesterday.. much longest!

26b8eb34dd828.jpg

This is fucking joke or bug ? I bought this version for relax playing, if I want waiting 1,5h for fish I can going to real fishing....

Edited by Woro89

Maybe they have switched it up and fishes are on other spots? 
Or RNG just hit you. I've been playing FP since release in aug 2015. I cant even keep track on how many time I've fished my "best spots" and come out with absolutly nothing, just for the next time to be good and I catch them as usual again.

Really, maybe tryin' brand new spots is much better? The Fisherman is not FP, it's a different game. My familiar spots for FP do not work here as well, especially in European waterways. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, Woro89 said:

Hiho.

I get 50lvl in The Fisherman, I was first time on England (carps hunting)

6 hours (in game) at mine best place (old Fishing Planet) only one fish get (1,5 hour in real time)
Yesterday.. much longest!

26b8eb34dd828.jpg

This is fucking joke or bug ? I bought this version for relax playing, if I want waiting 1,5h for fish I can going to real fishing....

try ur luck here

Wow Weeping Willow on The Fisherman is nerfed into the ground. Complete ghost town. This was one of my favourite lakes on f2p and I was so looking forward to unlock it in The Fisherman. What a disappointment and complete waste of credits on gear and bait. Thank you devs for destroying what was once one of the best lakes in the game.

the only people to make a game worse in the pursuit of profit anything good in this game gets quickly nerfed to make people go on to premium but why nerf it on the fisherman I just don't know tbh 

2 minutes ago, BobNudd10 said:

the only people to make a game worse in the pursuit of profit anything good in this game gets quickly nerfed to make people go on to premium but why nerf it on the fisherman I just don't know tbh 

Exactly. And why nerf the top level lake ? The player did the hard yards and the hard work to get there , leave him alone that he can enjoy himself there. He worked for it. But nooooo

Update: I found the key. You HAVE to do spodding now. It wasn't needed before but now it is. I did a few days on the same dead spots and spodded up the areas and then the fish starts biting. Very expensive but they only way to not stare at dead rods.

4 minutes ago, BobNudd10 said:

are you getting cash for the uni in England or just coin because I am getting coin but no cash is this a bug? as it only happens in england

All Uniques in The Fisherman gives baitcoins. It is designed like that. Check again in other lakes and you will see those Uniques also gives baitcoins.

4 hours ago, BobNudd10 said:

yes  I know lol please read again its cash im on  about I get no cash for the uni in England only coin everywhere else gives cash and coin for unis

No everywhere else also just gives coins for Unis. ( and XP ). No Uni gives cash in this version of the game. ( Except the monster mission fish )

I am sure I was getting cash and coin for uni when I was levelling but got to England and no cash so im betting they give cash and coin up to lvl 50 when lvl 50 you just get coin can anyone confirm this please

wow don't know why I got cash and coin I only noticed there was no cash for them when I got to England but u r making me think im wrong lol I think I would of noticed it before I hit lvl 50 lol maybe it was a bug that got corrected I don't know maybe I am going mad haha

6 hours ago, GreatGnarledOne said:

I play from the microsoft store originally...  which is (the) fisherman port?

The Fisherman is not available on the Microsoft store. Only the f2p game is. The Fisherman is on Steam , PS4 and Xbox One 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Hate_ful said:

You probably didnt notice because the economy is so much better in The Fisherman than in Fishing Planet . 

that's true m8 also I netted quick I don't admire my catch lol but still it worries me I didn't notice tbh granted I am old lol but not senile yet :)

• Haha 1