Gunker

kayak training mission bug

hello team, 

i had a bug during the kayak training, i was doing the step to initiate at the kayak driving, and i had an electrical cut, my computer shutdown, when i logged back in game and try the mission again i wasn't able to continu it.

the mission is locked on "press E to get in the kayak" - if i get in, get out of the kayak, nothing happen, i leaved the spot, go back again, rent it again an still the same issue.. i lost 500$ in the process ..

do you have any solution for me to continu this mission ?

thanks.

In addition please send a message at support@fishingplanet.com and attach an output_log file which can be found at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Fishing Planet LLC\Fishing Planet\output_log.txt

Hello..

I found the issue. It was because of the boat I had equipped in my stuff.. I took it off my stuff and tried again. It works.

But I lost 3900$ (1450 travel + 500 kayak rent X2 ) in the process of debugging. How can I be refunded ?

Thanks.

The advice is the same. Try to send msg to the address above. If you want return your game currency spent of course. I greatly doubt, but...