Sign in to follow this  
Bullmecha

Invisible Line Mission

Hi all,

I am trying to complete the Underwater Trash mission, is it possible to find backlash after completing the mad eye mission?

Any help appreciated!

16 hours ago, Tas said:

Hi all,

I am trying to complete the Underwater Trash mission, is it possible to find backlash after completing the mad eye mission?

Any help appreciated!

Yes. Both backlash and backlash with weed can still be obtained.

2 hours ago, Tonto said:

Thanks! Any tips on how to get backlash?

Cast in high probability snag locations and wait for RNG to bless you.......or do what most of us do, just play the game by fishing normally and eventually it will happen

1 hour ago, Tonto said:

Cast in high probability snag locations and wait for RNG to bless you.......or do what most of us do, just play the game by fishing normally and eventually it will happen

Haha fair enough! Is the backlash without weed along the surface or along the bottom?

On 3/31/2020 at 1:17 AM, Tonto said:

Are you sure? I did the mad eye mission twice, FP and Fisherman and had no problems whatdoever, took like 10 minutes to complete the mission in both games. As I'm writing this I'm in lone star for the 6th time and try and fail to get a backlash for the underwater trash mission. I watched every video, tried top, bottom, different lures, different speeds. I get nothing but plants plants plants. It's the only mission I can't finish because of that..

The Second poster, to which I responded, was attempting to complete the weed mission for the trophy, not collect backlashes for the Halloween monster fish, as you seem to be referencing. I don’t know if the monster fish missions are still open Or available to everyone.  After all, it has been 9 months since they were given to us.  There have been several big updates to the game and it is possible that they have been removed if you haven’t completed them. I Also don’t believe that there is any correlation between availability of Weeds in the underwater trash mission and the Mad eye buffalo mission. 

If u can’t catch backlashes in Texas, try another waterway.

Edited by Tonto
  • Like 1