Olga

A letter to Santa

Hey there, angling friends! 
Believe it or not, but every now and then Santa Claus himself enjoys a day out fishing in the company of his magic elves. That’s why he particularly enjoys reading any mail coming from a fellow angler!

So how about writing a letter to Santa and his elves to tell them about some of the fishing adventures you had this year? Let them know which places you’ve been, what tricks you’ve learned, and don’t forget to mention what kind of present you’d like to get in the Fishing Planet game for Christmas!

We’ll make sure to pass the letter on to Santa and will see to it that the writers of the most creative, interesting and original stories get their rewards!

Contest Rules:
1. Write an interesting story about your fishing experience, mentioning what kind of present you’d like to receive in the game and explain why.
2. Send us the letter to olga.k@fishingplanet.com
3. All letters must be written and sent before Dec 24th, of course;)

Winners will be announced on Dec 25th and get some presents and perhaps, if they are persuasive enough, even the present they asked for in their letter to Santa;)

The more interesting, funny, sincere or original your letter will be, the more chances of touching Santa’s heart and getting what you want! :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6d4fa6967c6d5520de883fbea131bf75a3dc22d5

I fell in love with this game when I first got it. I loved to teach my friends the best technique or area to catch fish.My favorite fishing adventure was when I was at quanchkin lake fishing for some flatheads and managed to snag a 97 lbs alligator gar using a setup rated for around 32 lbs. I saved that screenshot and use it for my ps4 theme now. Another great catch was my 74 lbs unique chinook I got on my first day fishing for them. I would like to have a kayak to keep in my inventory to catch some blue cats and salmon or maybe a glow in the dark rod to help with night fishing. Please Santa! I’ve been a good fisherman this year.

8F6EE357-DAE2-402D-B0F4-7C14D82AD2EB.jpeg

C0BE068B-9E64-47FB-B39B-1191E9620653.jpeg

Dear Friends!
It’s time to hand out those Christmas presents from Santa and his merry elves!;)
Thank you all, who wrote their fishing story letters, all of which we made sure to pass on to the North Pole!

Every one of you will receive 50 BaitCoins!

We will contact the TOP 10 story writers and with their approval post some of the letters here as soon as possible! 1f642.png:) 
Unfortunately for technical reasons, we can’t send you the Tackle Packs on Sony Playstation, but we can and will send you all the Christmas Edition items from the Packs separately!

Will will write you each an email with further info!

• Like 3

that's awesome Olga. I  sent you a message under your name in staff but was not in email format. I hope that worked since it was not in email format. you havnt read it yet so I'm thinking it is not going to work. I am very frustrated on how to send messages to fishing planet. it seems there are 2 ways to send messages and 1 way is not the right way. if that's the case, then I feel as though the staff listed should be off the site since that is not the right way to send messages to fishing planet. Happy holidays and a happy new year.

Thanks friends from the fishing planet, I was very happy to know that my letter reached Santa.
Unfortunately I used Google translator to send this letter, but I hope you have understood.
And once again, congratulations to the game, we in Brazil love fishing.

Edited by Rotacomando

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:59 AM, anderson said:

congrats to those who won..btw who are the top ten winners and their prizes? 

good question. my letter to santa shows that it has not been read yet nor did I receive anything for it. oh well, only took me an hour to write it 

21 hours ago, soulsyphoner said:

good question. my letter to santa shows that it has not been read yet nor did I receive anything for it. oh well, only took me an hour to write it 

send us a message to support@fishingplanet.com and we`ll figure that out

2 hours ago, Fishing Planet Support said:

send us a message to support@fishingplanet.com and we`ll figure that out

I have sent a couple emails to support for my disappearing lures and still have not heard anything on it yet. now, according to Olga, on Cristmas day their would be a list of winners and what they won. I see nothing of the sort. all I see is send message to support. Not only am I fishing on the game, but I also am fishing for answers. I was very optimistic about sending support messages but now I don't expect it or plan on getting answered. Very disappointed on support and the santa letter(a letter that apparently never got sent to santa because it has not been read yet).

4 hours ago, soulsyphoner said:

I have sent a couple emails to support for my disappearing lures and still have not heard anything on it yet. now, according to Olga, on Cristmas day their would be a list of winners and what they won. I see nothing of the sort. all I see is send message to support. Not only am I fishing on the game, but I also am fishing for answers. I was very optimistic about sending support messages but now I don't expect it or plan on getting answered. Very disappointed on support and the santa letter(a letter that apparently never got sent to santa because it has not been read yet).

It was explicitly explained to you that in order to contact support you need to send an e-mail to this address - support@fishingplanet.com.

When you insisted, that the messages were sent, you were asked about the e-mail you have used to send them. Since that we didn`t receive any messages from you.

On 12/28/2017 at 8:10 PM, soulsyphoner said:

that's awesome Olga. I  sent you a message under your name in staff but was not in email format. I hope that worked since it was not in email format. you havnt read it yet so I'm thinking it is not going to work. I am very frustrated on how to send messages to fishing planet. it seems there are 2 ways to send messages and 1 way is not the right way. if that's the case, then I feel as though the staff listed should be off the site since that is not the right way to send messages to fishing planet. Happy holidays and a happy new year.

The contest rules description was quite clear in regards the ways of communication - a message to the e-mail address - olga.k@fishingplanet.com

We can be responsible for your own actions if your decisions were different than advised by our staff.

first of all, the previous messages I sent were on the staff page to support which originally is the way I thought you had to do it. then a staff member said I had to send it in an email, which I did(2 to be exact) that is at the beginning of the website. after going back n forth, I figured it out and realized their are 2 ways to send messages to support which I would think staff would have caught this problem from the beginning. Now, if you cant send messages to the staff page, then why have it. it just makes it confusing for everyone including staff. this should have been resolved fast but it wasn't. now you are claiming that you did not get my messages, i'm telling you right now that you have 2 messages in email format to support and have heard nothing about it. also, I sent olga a dear santa letter and nothing. Olga said in her post that the results would be on Christmas day and a list of winners n the prizes they won. I have not seen this or was she going to send that in an email form to each n everyone of us.i find your last response rude since you did not post the whole conversation we had, just bits n pieces of it that perceives it into something its not.keep my lures and my baitcoins since I wont have any use for them anymore. Just so you know, the support staff is just important as the game itself. keep that in mind next time you come out with a game.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:24 AM, soulsyphoner said:

first of all, the previous messages I sent were on the staff page to support which originally is the way I thought you had to do it. then a staff member said I had to send it in an email, which I did(2 to be exact) that is at the beginning of the website. after going back n forth, I figured it out and realized their are 2 ways to send messages to support which I would think staff would have caught this problem from the beginning. Now, if you cant send messages to the staff page, then why have it. it just makes it confusing for everyone including staff. this should have been resolved fast but it wasn't. now you are claiming that you did not get my messages, i'm telling you right now that you have 2 messages in email format to support and have heard nothing about it. also, I sent olga a dear santa letter and nothing. Olga said in her post that the results would be on Christmas day and a list of winners n the prizes they won. I have not seen this or was she going to send that in an email form to each n everyone of us.i find your last response rude since you did not post the whole conversation we had, just bits n pieces of it that perceives it into something its not.keep my lures and my baitcoins since I wont have any use for them anymore. Just so you know, the support staff is just important as the game itself. keep that in mind next time you come out with a game.

Again, please tell the e-mail you have used to send us messages.