Sign in to follow this  
Pikered

Do something

People are getting tired. I have always said that this game is wonderful, but fish must be more random. Change the competitions, make new ones and take away some old ones. Do something to not always see the same names. My friends, and they are many, are fed up.

• Like 1

Competitions and tournaments seem to be a sensitive subject with this game.   I have only entered 2 on Xbox, I am new to this game, and that platform suffers from too much lag and disconnects to do well, but I have watched many more competitions on twitch, and I do see the same names on the leaderboard, and they all seem to be playing from the PC.

As a side note.  One competition I entered on St Croix. counted your 5 largest Steelhead Trout.   On days where I have fished on this lake without competition pressure, and have caught over 250 Trout, the largest trophy I have caught was 8.6 lbs.      The winner in that competition, in 45 minutes,  caught 5 Trophies averaging 9.5 lbs.     I want to think he has been studying harder than the rest.

• Like 1

Make game more social let us commicate together  cause as single player is deadan why do u restrict more comps i dont have the time of the day    are u guys open to suggestions???

Edited by tombomb79

On 12/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, Pikered said:

People are getting tired. I have always said that this game is wonderful, but fish must be more random. Change the competitions, make new ones and take away some old ones. Do something to not always see the same names. My friends, and they are many, are fed up.

they already did it on Steam! you will be satisfied when the new update arrives at PS4!

• Like 2

you wanna be on top ? ok so

1- You must be awake 2am , 4am 6am 8m 10 am , after that you can sleep 4 hour.. now ready for comp 14pm 16pm 18pm 20pm (now time to eat a sandwich quickly).

2- so if you are enable to sleep 4 or 5 hours per day , go for ... dont forget sometimes you need to put your alarm to awake in middle at night.

3 - by some dlc , minimum 3 per month with premium, must be enought

4- now just do some research in youtube or twitch , most of comp are there... and you are ready.

• Like 3

I see a lot of people complaining that they are always the same on top, well it is normal in any online game, more time you spend in game, more you will be on top . I have nothing against this, is there life and they do what they want. It's not by changing anything of the game, like random spot or what else, that will change anything.The rules are that so forget.. and dont forget is a pay to win , it doesnt mean you will win all comp , but certainly it help , that´s a fact, even they dont want to admit..and forget this story of rng, and trainning trainning , of course you need , to know at least what you are doing but in this point there is not so much secrets on the game due all stream available on platforms. So in short waht you need is lot of time and money, and changing anything in game will be the same.

Edited by Rodrigoskybox

This game lacks randomness where is the luck of fishing. First day of trout fishing irl we all have same chances of catching fish. Irl the best is when a 8 year old boy lands the  biggest fish. I guess this game truly lacks unpredictable . This game must level the playing field in comps.  Im looking for the game to have begginerrs to have same chances as vets . the more we are all able to succeed the bettter the game will succeed in the long run.   The game is better off if the top same guys are not winning thats just not healthy in the long run. 

Edited by tombomb79

I'm okay with you, I do not know how they play so much, but mine is only envy :-). I haven't competed for a year and I'm still in the rankings, that's not the problem. People get tired, now it's even worse with the other game. However you are two champions and I thank you for having responded.

I have commented on this before and this is why I don't enter events very often. this grouping together thing is ridiculous. VFF is putting so much pressure on the 2 poor guys from EZ that they are forced to create 5 or 6 accounts each on every platform including steam and xbox to compete and they still come up short. its a good thing our old president Obama gave them both new game consoles, cell phones and a lifetime supply of welfare checks or they would have to go to Walmart and work and leave the house which would mean they couldn't play fishing video games all day everyday for the rest of their miserable lives. I assume its the same in brazil no worky ,more game play. Here in north Carolina we have to work for a living and most are proud to do just that rather than sponge off American citizens so you can play games all day. as skybox said unless you are an unemployed bum who can sit in front of that tv all day playing the game you have very little hope of winning these events

• Haha 1

ok now we have a new bait system.. i hope everybody is now happy... the lacs are nerfed , more time to caught 300kg in a bag...

And for what?  looking for this first day in comps , same winners , more or less. FP want to do this a realist game fishing and they do what most of winning player wanted , but forgot the most important part.. Fishing planet is a GAME , and what i want in game? fish... if i want realist fish i go fishing irl...i hope now all who wait for this are happy , because no matter the changes.. the winner will be always the same.... because they are BETTER .

• Like 2