Sneaky

Mighty Carp tournament PacK DLC

Hi Guys,

I purchased the Mighty Carp Tournament pack to assist me in ranking up from level 48 to level 50 on Weeping Willows Lake, To be honest everything else in the pack is of no use to me at level 48 as I can already buy better equipment. My issue is that although I can see that I have an Advanced License for 7 days the Weeping Willows lake is still locked and it wont let me enter the lake unless I buy £ 70 worth of bait coins which wont be happening. I can only assume that this is a bug of some description so I sent in a bug report which I got a reply stating that I will have to wait 7 days for a reply by which time my license will have expired anyway. Can I assume that they will honour the license for 7 days once they have sorted the issue out..?

Kindest Regards

Sneaky 

mctp.jpg

mctp1.jpg

They should compensate you a minimum of 7 days if they sort this out. 

However my experience when speaking with others that play this game, is that this company does very little to nothing to restore player trust and goodwill when issues with the game adversely affect the player, in lost coins, silver, time, or equipment, etc.

A licence does not grant permission to fish waterways that are higher than the players level,  permission to fish those waterways is given when the player enters that  particular tournament.

Edited by Olds_CodEyes
correction

1 hour ago, Olds_CodEyes said:

A licence does not grant permission to fish waterways that are higher than the players level,  permission to fish those waterways is given when the player enters that  particular tournament.

Hi m8. Ive been fishing that lake since level 31 when i bought the carp lord pack which also has the 7 day liscence. If you look on the leader board you will see my name in the top 100 for carp amongst other below level 50 players.

The Carp lord pack also had a pond pass for Weeping Willow included whereas the Mighty Carp tournament pack does not and it should (I think). Otherwise it would only be suitable for level 50 anglers to purchase.  

9 minutes ago, PH_Carpman99 said:

The Carp lord pack also had a pond pass for Weeping Willow included whereas the Mighty Carp tournament pack does not and it should (I think). Otherwise it would only be suitable for level 50 anglers to purchase.  

It does have a 7 day pass m8, Says it right here...…...

mctp.jpg

It says 7 day advanced licence, it does not say 7 day pond pass (as the carp lord pack does). A pond pass allows lower level players access to a higher level pond. Its absence is what's causing your current problem of accessing the Weeping Willow waterway.   

Ah right, I was under the impression an Advanced Licence WAS a pond pass. Surely it should state that in the DLC then right..??? 

Either way thanks for your time guys I Do appreciate it ))

regards

Sneaky