haku

Lost Golem Lure due to Disconnect

Hello , Lost Golem Lure from Saint-Croix Golem Lure while I had a fish on and got disconnected from server and when i managed to reconnect back the lure was gone with I assume the fish bit it off.

Anything I can do to get it back?

Did you complete the Golem lure mission (catch the monster Muskie)? If you did then the lure is lost, you might be able to get it again next Halloween (don't know if this is possible). If you haven't caught the Muskie yet, Untrack the mission, get rid of any backlashes in your backpack storage, quit and restart the game (mightn't need to do this), track the mission again, catch 5 new backlashes (make sure you have enough backpack spaces available).

Not sure if this will work for you, but give it a try.

• Haha 1

I can't track the mission again, Its already completed. I was in a session with 2 friends and when i got disconneted one said that my line was bitten off while i couldn't do anything due to being disconnected and when i managed to get back in my lure was gone. I'll try catching 5 backlashes and see if I can get it back somehow...? i guess

Same thing happened to me...

But I wasn't even disconnected with Lure in water. I had big lag and rebooted to try to fix. When I came back Lure was gone.

Since Mission is complete there is no way to get it back. I wrote to support even but nada.

Edited by hazzu84
  • Thanks 1

Yeah no help either with support yet... If it was my fault and cut the line I wouldn't have cared enough to write a ticket about it but its pretty unfair since I got disconnected from the game randomly while having a fish on in a friends session, Now im scared to use lures that I only have 1 and can't get another one 

Edited by haku
  • Thanks 1

Same thing happened with me using my x-series frog popper, my internet cut off by itself while I was reeling in, when I loaded back up lure was gone, contacted support but they ain't even try to help, Great video game, NOT SO GREAT customer service!

• Like 1

Similar issue here. Line snapped at 75% tension. Cannot find golem lure in inventory and cannot repeat the prerequisite mission to get it.  This game's developers need to error handle this.