ZPGamingNetwork

First start up tutorial to get to shore character continually spins left and can't move

Greetings,

I have just installed the game to PC windows 10 system, all graphics work fine, character setup works but when I get to the tutorial where you have to walk to the shore line using w, s, d, a the character continually turns to the left making it impossible to move forward, right, or backwards. I have tried to adjust the graphic settings and it continues to do it. I have also tried to reload the game several times and that did not fix it.

Please help as this seems like a awesome game and I'd really love to play it.

Other than the keyboard and mouse do you have any other input/controllers devices connected to the computer ? Suggest trying with only KB and mouse connected (oh, and make sure the a key isn't stuck down).  

Only keyboard and mouse installed and the key isn't stuck. I have already check for all the known things, I'm pretty smart about computers I'm an IT Professional. Also I noticed on the character screen where you customize your character the 3d model of the character is also spinning non-stop. I tried to attached a video of it but the max size is above the 0.98MB allowed.

Well if it isn't a biscuit crumb stuck between the keys, I suggest you send an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PC/Steam), OS and a description of the problem. They might know a fix.

• Thanks 1

There was pretty good if you have relevant video. Anyway, please send a message at support@fishingplanet.com and attach an output_log file which can be found at 
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Fishing Planet LLC\Fishing Planet\output_log.txt. Describe your issue in details and video would be very helpful.

8 hours ago, ZPGamingNetwork said:

I tried to attached a video of it but the max size is above the 0.98MB allowed.

You can upload your video to youtube and post the link here and in your email to support. 😉