Agree completely.  I've deleted the F2P version, and will not buy another game involving BigBen.

I can't say that I wasted the cash, as I have got many hours of game play out of the content however I would have been very happy to continue to pay for continued expansions, whereas they have now lost my cash not just for these games but all future ones.

It is such a colossal missed opportunity - the dev team are clearly committed and competent, the base game is superb, and with some open communication, a clear roadmap and some good promotion this could have captured a large player base for the long term and generated good recurring revenue.

What they have done makes little business sense either.

I would certainly not invest in BigBen shares based on this shambolic display.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I play it since 2016 Augusts with the free game, 10-12 DLC-t I was extremely fond. The European refreshing the game increasingly more unenjoyable. ( I am European ) the developers sacrificed everything quasi the being fishing bottom feeders on the altar of angling! I bribed it would have been good according to Fisherman, the promises. Big one I was disappointed in the developers and the publisher! I say thank you for your work until now nicely and I ask you to reflect the nearly your strategy!

I know some of you folks feel like complete losers for buying this game but you are not alone. There are quite a few other losers that also purchased it. I suggest maybe forming a Fisherman Support Group to help with your anxiety issues.

Just kidding, but seriously it totally sucks that these thieves at FP dupe people the way they have. No updates on the fisherman yet FP gets more and more? Good way to lose your customer base I would think. Makes me think at the end of all this the devs at FP are going to end up being the real losers, literally and figuratively

• Like 1