evonna21

I searched but couldn't find answer

What does this message mean  "Terminal tackle is optimal" . Also what xbox controller button do press when I'm in inventory - backpack to get to that oil can looking button. So I can see if I need to repair my items. Thanks.

“Optimal” usually means your lure weight is within the low and high parameters of your spinning or casting rod. 

you can repair your equipment when you are not on a waterway and the items are in home inventory by pressing the Y buttton

Is there a way to cast the rod longer. I'm using the telefloat 14' 9". It only goes 30 feet or less out. On level 4. It just kind of flops out there. 

Telefloat 14' 9"

Mono .008

minispin 800

Edited by evonna21

Standing at the shore with your fishing rod in one hand and your bait in the other you press down on the Right Stick once (unless you have changed the configuration ofc) to change the casting style, this works for the PS4 version. Maybe someone also using the Xbox version can provide you with the answer. 

14 hours ago, PH_Carpman99 said:

Standing at the shore with your fishing rod in one hand and your bait in the other you press down on the Right Stick once (unless you have changed the configuration ofc) to change the casting style, this works for the PS4 version. Maybe someone also using the Xbox version can provide you with the answer. 

Xbox works the same way.  

Depress right thumbstick once and the reel guide will move to the long cast position

I’m on PS4, so console buttons may differ, but when item is in your home inventory, you should be able to press (for me it’s triangle) Y, when repair is needed. (Square) X moves it from home to backpack and vice versa, I think (circle) B is sell

I equipped a lure too light and it told me it would effect my cast 

Edited by Diabetic santa