Sign in to follow this  
Filchris

Serveur french ps4

Please verify the server french ps4 ...

we miss a lot of fish ... impossible to fish correctly with the popper ... the tarpon unique have disappeared ... Thank you

Hello ... the leaders break when we leave the cane on the support with a fish .... almost everywhere Russia, England etc .... more and more players have the error CE-34878-0 .. a lot this complaint on the Chat ... thank you good day

Hello, thank you for your answer, ... I contacted PSN, I followed their recommendation ... it's better but still the error ... it's the developers who must move PSN ... FIFA did it and the problems are solved ... thank you good day

Hello ... an option to quit fishing properly, could solve part of this error .... without having to go through the PS4 menu ... and without leaving the fishing area of course ... thank you good day

Hello ... at Lake Quanchkin "Louisiana" ... the warmourh has disappeared ... in 2 days of fishing I only took crappies ... I tested all the baits for warmourh .... grasshopper , crickets, manure worm, bloodworm etc... at all stations ... thank you good day.