Sign in to follow this  
Walleyewhisperer

Game Lag and Freezing Beyond TERRIBLE!

Can't cast, can't set the hook, can't reel a fish in, but the problem is with my PS4 right? I really wanted to enjoy this game and all the new things that have been added, but my user experience has been terrible. FP why do you keep producing more content when it's obvious your servers can't handle it?

• Like 1

The stutters in FP have always been an issue especially while using rod stand but with lastest patch i have had poles stretch 30 ft when fish is pulling drag . I have gotten stuck in a strange point of view when using rod stand where the pole is shoulder height on my character . Getting some bait was eaten when it never moved , beeped nothing .This was when float fishing . As for PSN i have had messages come 2 hrs after they where sent , friends list isnt always loading i imagine the system is just overloaded .

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, Walleyewhisperer said:

I'm getting it all the time with the rod stand otherwise it's not so bad. I guess I'll just be scrapping the rods and rod stand I purchased until this gets fixed too.

Strange you're getting it that bad because that's exactly how it was when rod stands were released, at least on the ps4. Like Hate_ful said after about an hour you would have to restart the game but if you didn't and tried to keep playing, it would just get worse and worse until you did restart.

I have noticed more lag lately especially when trying to cast but haven't really been in one spot long enough with the rod stand to notice if that bug is back or not.