Dennis_FP

Welcome Largemouth Bass April Cup

ebc5f47bd0e81f5f960ba7c09e9316c53ecabf43.png.69304c59883a501a287137954fff0645.png

This April hone your fishing skills and get your bragging rights certified by taking part in our Largemouth Bass April Cup! 
Register in this thrilling Tournament and prove yourself to be the very best at catching the most popular and sought after game fish in North America! Yep, these aggressive monsters are definitely among the biggest in the sport and getting an official title of Largemouth Bass Fishing Champion is glorious indeed, my friend! 
Largemouth Bass April Cup promises to be a magnificent fishing battle encompassing 2 thrilling Qualifiers that’ll enable 60 best anglers to further compete in the Tournament’s Semifinal Round and get entitled among the 20 best to honorably fight in the triumphant Grand Finale for the Largemouth Bass Championship title! 
Largemouth Bass April Cup will be held April 22nd through April 26th, with the Registration starting on April 21st, 24 hours prior to the First Qualifier. The Tournament’s timetable is as follows:

22nd of April - Qualifier 1 on Mudwater River in Missouri.
23rd of April - Qualifier 2 on Neherrin River in the fine state of North Carolina.
25th of April - Semifinal Round on the swampy Quanchkin Lake in Louisiana.
26th of April - Grand Finale on Florida’s Everglades.

Only for the duration of the tournament you can get special tour pack
Largemouth Bass April Pack!

Steam    American PSN Store   European PSN Store Xbox

f5d8221b9aded8fad32cd24aaf9883cb8348d52b.thumb.png.2463f79c058b5df3c4aa994dbac5bda9.png

Hi guys, does the tournament entry cost include trips to the lakes? or does it only include licenses?
Thanks for your attention, greetings from Spain.
Edited by Largonelli

New content is fine.  But please road test it better.  Since the last update getting onto the servers with a PS4 is laggy, or fails completely.  Bass are fine, but I could care less about this tournament.  Or the associated gear that goes along with it.  Sorry, not my cup of tea.

It’s April 21st, and I wanted to register for the Bass tournament but for the past two days I have not been able to Connect to your server (PS4). I made a post about this yesterday and several other players are having the same issue. I’d love to play but simply can’t connect. If I’m luck enough to get a connection, the loading screen basically doesn’t stop and eventually tells me I cannot connect to your server. At least acknowledge that there has been a serious issue, or perhaps give us a time frame when we might be able to play? Meanwhile it looks like I won’t be registered for the tournament and my premium is going unused.

A9EC6D74-D4FF-484E-B6EE-9CA4E522E03D.jpeg

I was able to sign up and pay for the April bass tournament this afternoon. Since then the game/simulation will not finish loading. My connection speed is almost 200 Mbps and my connection to the internet from my PS4 checks out. I get the same message "cannot connect to server". Please correct this glitch before the tournament begins

• Sad 1

wanted to enter my first tournament but I am unable to connect to the server (like half the country ) couldn't help but to notice the problem seems to be US based and our European brothers and sisters are good to go ,dose each contenant use a different server ? anyway haven't heard a peep from the Dev team except for ME TO CHECK MY CONNECTION ,GOOD ADVICE HAVE THEY BEEN TO WHERE THE SERVERS ARE STORED LATELY TO SEE IF ALL IS WELL ? never have any problems connecting to the server for the store ,seems to gobble up my visa info and charge the account within minutes of perchases ,maybe we could use that one .

• Like 1

Hi I recently signed up for the bass tournament on April 21, 2020  at 20,000 entry fee.. I haven’t Been able to play the game or even load the screen after it’s very annoying and is a waste of my Premium account I spent Real money on and my 20,000 credits I spent on this tournament.. I want a refund for my premium and the 20,000 credits I spent of the tournament entry Fee  if this problem goes unsolved and I’m not able to play in the tournament or play the game at all Highly unacceptable. 

I've some stupid questions. Before traveling to the tournament do I have to unequip the kayak, the rod holder, and the rest of the rods? or can I take them but not use them during it? Thanks for answering guys, it is my first virtual tournament and I'm a little lost.

Another question, can I advance the time during the tournament?

PD: Good luck for all!!

Edited by Largonelli

9 hours ago, Largonelli said:

I've some stupid questions. Before traveling to the tournament do I have to unequip the kayak, the rod holder, and the rest of the rods? or can I take them but not use them during it? Thanks for answering guys, it is my first virtual tournament and I'm a little lost.

Another question, can I advance the time during the tournament?

PD: Good luck for all!!

You don't have unequip them but they might incur some wear (through travel I guess) if you take them, you will also get a pop up messages saying they can't be used when you enter a waterway or change spots (pegs) for the Tournament/Competition.  Having them with you won't stop you from entering a Tournament/Comp.

No, advancing the time is not available. The time is locked. 

HTH.

hace 5 minutos, PH_Carpman99 dijo:

You don't have unequip them but they might incur some wear (through travel I guess) if you take them, you will also get a pop up messages saying they can't be used when you enter a waterway or change spots (pegs) for the Tournament/Competition.  Having them with you won't stop you from entering a Tournament/Comp.

No, advancing the time is not available. The time is locked. 

HTH.

Thanks a lot for answer. Cheers!

Is anyone having problems with the lure Technique going away and not coming back it use tell me stop&go twitch etc but now it doesn’t say anything so I’m wondering if it just goes away after a certain level or is my game bugging out . Also it happened after I caught a 3lb bass the techniques stop showing up and just seems a lot harder to catch anything it’s been couple days still nothing showing 

On 4/23/2020 at 4:59 PM, ChayceH said:

Is anyone having problems with the lure Technique going away and not coming back it use tell me stop&go twitch etc but now it doesn’t say anything so I’m wondering if it just goes away after a certain level or is my game bugging out . Also it happened after I caught a 3lb bass the techniques stop showing up and just seems a lot harder to catch anything it’s been couple days still nothing showing 

Go into your setting and make sure bite indicator is clicked on. If it's on. turn it off then save and go back turn it on and save u should be good.

• Like 1

F/PLANET - LG M BASS TOURNAMENT     MAY  16, 2020  > 

P.S.   I've Since ATTEMPTED to CREATE an ACCT on your SITE Here, but

AFTER  a DOZEN ATTEMPTs, VERIFYING ALL CRITERIA IS CORRECT, with

PROPER CODE, Spelling, and MATCHING PASSWORDs, STILL WILL NOT

CREATE ACCOUNT  !??   The TWO Numbers to be ADDED = 7.00 !  STILL

NO  ACCOUNT PROVIDED..   CLEARLY your PAGE is NOT WORKING Right.

V.

------------- ORIGINAL ATTEMPT Sending this DATA to your CEO, MGR, DEV's ! >

I Had just PAID TRAVEL & LICENSE FEE's to EVERGLADES, to ENTER LGM Bass Tournament.

I am fully AWARE of > NO ROD HOLDER , NO BOAT POLICY for your TOURNAMENTS, which

IN FACT Were NEVER USED WHAT-SO-EVER (Though I HAD NOT "UN-EQUIPPED").

Previously Discovering your FORUMs Indicating Tourny Competitors DO NOT Need to ''UN-

EQUIP", Rather just NOT USE those ITEMs.. Since WE May already be ON THE WATER just

Prior a TOURNY, avoiding LEAVING, UN-EQUIP, then PAYING for TRAVEL Again to Venue.

I hit Orange ''ENTER'', Horn Blasted, Caught 6 FISH Incldg  an 8.77 Lb UNIQUE LGM BASS....

BUT Your SCORE CARD Read "Dashes" ("- - - -") as in > "ZERO" SCORE !? 

But Wait.. there's More ..   Detailed EVENTs & FACTORs  as they Occurred..  >

15 MIN. INTO this TOURNY, My SCORE was STILL Noted as "- - - - " (Or ZERO LB. Scored) !?

Then 16 MIN. Later F/P Listed  my SCORE @ 2.5 LB. FOR 1/2 the TOURNY, EVEN THOUGH

I had CAUGHT AT LEAST 6 BASS  4Lb +, INCLUDING A UNI-BASS @ 8.8 LB, (YET Still a Zero-

SCORE ??  

NO 'Warning' or 'Penalty' Displayed, I          Never used my ROD HOLDER, nor used BOAT !?

WHY WAS I NOT GIVEN the WEIGHT of my FISH Caught during the 1st 27 Min.?      By the

Time I got over the Shock, Most my BASS were CAUGHT in the Last 10 Minutes (Of 45 M)! 

IN FACT  >>  In the End,  I CAUGHT Near HALF (40%) (21LB) of the TOP Winners SCOREs

(51LB), Even though You DID NOT SCORE my 1st 27 MIN. of my CATCH  ?   WHAT GIVES?

HAD your SITE  Provided me the entire 45 Minutes (Not just 27 MIN., Half of 45MIN.), my

Score could easily have Topped 50+ LBs. , at Least 3rd PLACE in this my 1st BASS Tourny.  

I have SCREEN-SHOTS to EMAIL Your DEV's & MGMNT,  though I SEE NO Symbol for >

''A T T A C H M E N T"  ? 

Your SITE / SERVER Should Keep a RECORD of SCORES for ALL Prior TOURNAMENTs

you can REVIEW My TOT FISH LB.  PAGE - Properly Showing my 31 LBs of LGM BASS?

YET that TOTAL Contradicts your FINAL SCORE also Sent to me on your SITE (21 LBs)

of which I can SEND you that SCREEN SHOT as well ) ..        

PLAY by PLAY..  MIN. by MIN.  Replay of Events during your Tournament  >

MOST  NOTABLE >   You SENT  TWO ''ENTRY''  BOXES that Popped-Up on my Screen

about 15 Minutes apart,  AS IF I had Not actually Hit ""ENTER" the 1st Time Displayed

(along with your WARNING HORN , Implying I DID Actually "ENTER" -  the 1st Time).

The 1st > was at 1701 PM of Course..  I was already ON the WATER Standing on DOCK.

BUT NOTICING YOUR  SCORING  BOX  (PLAYER FISH WEIGHTS), Etc. was DISPLAYING

NO SCORE as I Caught (6) FISH,  ONLY "- - - -" DASHED LINES Implying ZERO SCORE !?   

Then 15M Later your 2ND  Orange "ENTRY" BAR Shows up Again ?    I CLICKED IT, But

NO HORN this time.    ONLY THEN were my LGM BASS WEIGHTs Recorded in the BOX

Above, though SHORT ALL the BASS I had CAUGHT During my 1st  27 MIN.  (Approx.)? 

(12) of my (19) FISH were LGM BASS,....    (1) UNI 8.77Lb + (3) TROPHY BASS (31Lb)

YET  your FINAL TOTAL SCORE for ME was ONLY  21 LB  !?

TOT Weight of my TOP (5) LGM BASS = 31 Lb. Not 21 Lb. as your WebSite

Displayed Wrongly.  Only AFTER the Tourny was Over was there a PAGE

Sent Showing my TOTAL FISH WEIGHT CAUGHT for (21 FISH) & Actually

SHOWING ALL (12) of my LGM BASS Total WEIGHTs (And ALL 19 FISH Wt)

BUT your FINAL WINNERs PAGE Still SHOWING Only 21 Lb. for my TOTAL?

I have ScreenShots to SEND to your DEPT. Web-Addr., Please Provide a

Means for SENDING  ATTACHMENT ….

AND Please Email me @ Vikingsss@aol.com OR some Form of Contact

to ME Personally addressing these Issues    THANK YOU KINDLY..  VIKE1

V.

1 hour ago, Michael Christiansen said:

F/PLANET - LG M BASS TOURNAMENT     MAY  16, 2020  > 

V.

------------- ORIGINAL ATTEMPT Sending this DATA to your CEO, MGR, DEV's ! >

I Had just PAID TRAVEL & LICENSE FEE's to EVERGLADES, to ENTER LGM Bass Tournament.

I am fully AWARE of > NO ROD HOLDER , NO BOAT POLICY for your TOURNAMENTS, which

IN FACT Were NEVER USED WHAT-SO-EVER (Though I HAD NOT "UN-EQUIPPED").

Previously Discovering your FORUMs Indicating Tourny Competitors DO NOT Need to ''UN-

EQUIP", Rather just NOT USE those ITEMs.. Since WE May already be ON THE WATER just

Prior a TOURNY, avoiding LEAVING, UN-EQUIP, then PAYING for TRAVEL Again to Venue.

I hit Orange ''ENTER'', Horn Blasted, Caught 6 FISH Incldg  an 8.77 Lb UNIQUE LGM BASS....

BUT Your SCORE CARD Read "Dashes" ("- - - -") as in > "ZERO" SCORE !? 

But Wait.. there's More ..   Detailed EVENTs & FACTORs  as they Occurred..  >

15 MIN. INTO this TOURNY, My SCORE was STILL Noted as "- - - - " (Or ZERO LB. Scored) !?

Then 16 MIN. Later F/P Listed  my SCORE @ 2.5 LB. FOR 1/2 the TOURNY, EVEN THOUGH

I had CAUGHT AT LEAST 6 BASS  4Lb +, INCLUDING A UNI-BASS @ 8.8 LB, (YET Still a Zero-

SCORE ??  

NO 'Warning' or 'Penalty' Displayed, I          Never used my ROD HOLDER, nor used BOAT !?

WHY WAS I NOT GIVEN the WEIGHT of my FISH Caught during the 1st 27 Min.?      By the

Time I got over the Shock, Most my BASS were CAUGHT in the Last 10 Minutes (Of 45 M)! 

IN FACT  >>  In the End,  I CAUGHT Near HALF (40%) (21LB) of the TOP Winners SCOREs

(51LB), Even though You DID NOT SCORE my 1st 27 MIN. of my CATCH  ?   WHAT GIVES?

HAD your SITE  Provided me the entire 45 Minutes (Not just 27 MIN., Half of 45MIN.), my

Score could easily have Topped 50+ LBs. , at Least 3rd PLACE in this my 1st BASS Tourny.  

I have SCREEN-SHOTS to EMAIL Your DEV's & MGMNT,  though I SEE NO Symbol for >

''A T T A C H M E N T"  ? 

Your SITE / SERVER Should Keep a RECORD of SCORES for ALL Prior TOURNAMENTs

you can REVIEW My TOT FISH LB.  PAGE - Properly Showing my 31 LBs of LGM BASS?

YET that TOTAL Contradicts your FINAL SCORE also Sent to me on your SITE (21 LBs)

of which I can SEND you that SCREEN SHOT as well ) ..        

PLAY by PLAY..  MIN. by MIN.  Replay of Events during your Tournament  >

MOST  NOTABLE >   You SENT  TWO ''ENTRY''  BOXES that Popped-Up on my Screen

about 15 Minutes apart,  AS IF I had Not actually Hit ""ENTER" the 1st Time Displayed

(along with your WARNING HORN , Implying I DID Actually "ENTER" -  the 1st Time).

The 1st > was at 1701 PM of Course..  I was already ON the WATER Standing on DOCK.

BUT NOTICING YOUR  SCORING  BOX  (PLAYER FISH WEIGHTS), Etc. was DISPLAYING

NO SCORE as I Caught (6) FISH,  ONLY "- - - -" DASHED LINES Implying ZERO SCORE !?   

Then 15M Later your 2ND  Orange "ENTRY" BAR Shows up Again ?    I CLICKED IT, But

NO HORN this time.    ONLY THEN were my LGM BASS WEIGHTs Recorded in the BOX

Above, though SHORT ALL the BASS I had CAUGHT During my 1st  27 MIN.  (Approx.)? 

(12) of my (19) FISH were LGM BASS,....    (1) UNI 8.77Lb + (3) TROPHY BASS (31Lb)

YET  your FINAL TOTAL SCORE for ME was ONLY  21 LB  !?

TOT Weight of my TOP (5) LGM BASS = 31 Lb. Not 21 Lb. as your WebSite

Displayed Wrongly.  Only AFTER the Tourny was Over was there a PAGE

Sent Showing my TOTAL FISH WEIGHT CAUGHT for (21 FISH) & Actually

SHOWING ALL (12) of my LGM BASS Total WEIGHTs (And ALL 19 FISH Wt)

BUT your FINAL WINNERs PAGE Still SHOWING Only 21 Lb. for my TOTAL?

I have ScreenShots to SEND to your DEPT. Web-Addr., Please Provide a

Means for SENDING  ATTACHMENT ….

AND Please Email me @ Vikingsss@aol.com OR some Form of Contact

to ME Personally addressing these Issues    THANK YOU KINDLY..  VIKE1

V.

Way to start your first post

• Haha 1

After Awaiting 20 Min., your eventual EMAIL seems to Verify my ACCOUNT Access after 

40+ Minutes Attempting  Please Consider Ea. Point in my Previous Post above.

In my Opinion, it Appears at least a GLITCH Occurred WHILE I Was "ENTERED" in your Last

LGM BASS Tournament MAY 16, 2020 (My 1st LGMB Tourny, and 1st Time on this Water).

AGAIN > 

'"ENTER" Tournament (Orange Bar-Appeared TWICE), during the 1st 27 Minutes ?

''ENTER" (Tourny) Appeared at the START with your ''WARNING HORN" , Implying I WAS

Officially Enrolled in your (This) TOURNY..  YET ZERO SCOREs for 27 Min. (Stated above).

THEN  "ENTER" Appeared yet AGAIN   ?   So I Clicked that Orange BAR Again >

FINALLY..  After HALF the Tourny had passed, my BASS Caught were being SCORED,

but ONLY 21 Lb. of my 31 Lb. of LGM BASS were SCORED (On 2nd IMAGE U Sent me

AFTER Tourny Ended);  However your FINAL LGM BASS SCORES (Image) Only Reflected

the BASS I Caught during the LAST 27 MINUTEs, Just  21 Lbs.

I took SCREENSHOTs of your IMAGEs Sent After TOURNY Ended (SHOWING ALL 19 of                   

my FISH Caught > PLUS Also SHOWING my TOP (5) LGM BASS Totaling > 31 POUNDS...  

Yet Later you Send me your Final IMAGE of a  TOTAL LGMB being Only  21 POUNDS ?

CLEARLY, your 1st ''ENTRY"  I had Clicked (+ HORN) Did NOT Properly (Fully) Enroll me.

As Stated in Previous POST Above >   My TOTAL (FINAL) SCORE Should ReFlect 31Lb.

which NO Doubt would have PLACED Between 6th and 10th Place, with an Award due.

Projecting my AVERAGE of 21 LB. Caught in just 27 Min., my TOTAL could easily have

Scored more than 42 Lb., given my 1st 27 Min. Wasted trying to Deal with this Issue.

Love your SIM..   But there are Other NOTABLE Points to Cover after this is Reconciled.

Thanks Again.....     V.      ( M.C.)    

Suggest sending an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PC, PS4 or Xbox) and a description of your problem. There are no active Tournaments right now so I'd say you were in a Competition, most probably the Bass Challenge competition which requires the use of certain tackle for the fish to be counted.  There is no penalty for having a rod holder or boat in your Inventory, it is just a reminder that you can't use them.    

• Like 1