Heavy Chaser 10-2/310 setup

Franke

What setup do you prefer and why ???

• Heavy Chaser with Empress 7000/SE
  • Heavy Chaser with Leviathan 9000
  • Heavy Chaser with Leviathan 10000
  • Heavy Chaser with ExcelSpinner 5000

I allways take 2 of the Levi 10k and 2 Excel 5k with out becaus i cant really make up my mind wich i prefer the most

I think they are very much alike when it comes up to a fight with a Unike Tarpon or Black Drum, they act very much the same.

What do you guys think????

So now "finally" i decided to use ExcrlSpinner 5000 on all my HC310s, because its  very Balanced only matters is the numbers, rod-27/reel-26,5/line-26,2.

So when you fight the very big fishes, the whole setup will vear down evenly and get thru at least 14 days ingame of fishing fx at Blue Crab.

Tight lines out there.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, MrsSmidt19 said:

Hello so I am new to the game and I am trying to set up my heavy chaser I know nothing about how to set it up and I’m really needing your help

Put the heavy chaser in a numbered rod slot

put an appropriate spinning reel in the reel slot. Preferably equal or slightly less than max strength of rod.

put a line of at least 100 meters in the line slot. Line strength equal or slightly less than reel. ( you will learn about overpowering your reel as you gain knowledge later)

Add a sinker between the min and max weight range listed on the rod

Add a leader less than  or equal to line strength.  Titanium for fish with teeth.

add a hook to the slot

add bait

add a  bell (optional)

done

36 minutes ago, MrsSmidt19 said:

Hello so I am new to the game and I am trying to set up my heavy chaser I know nothing about how to set it up and I’m really needing your help

What are you trying to catch? Knowing what your target fish helps determine hook size and leader type.

HeavyChaser.png

I have the heavy castor gold edition but it isn’t letting me buy the real that you guys are suggesting in the photo so II have the heavy castor gold edition but it isn’t letting me buy the real that you guys are suggesting in the photo So it’s really hard to go through my inventory and see what I have that would actually work

For the Heavy Chaser you'd probably use the UL-CHUBER™ Golden Ambusher™ - Ratio: 5.0:1; Recovery: 35.4" (90 cm); Capacity: mono 32/180 (0.5/180), braid 30/320 (0.28/320); Max Drag: 49.6 Lb (22.5 kg); Ball Bearings: 11+1; Weight: 28 Oz. (800 g); Drag: front 

Your DLC came with some templates that will setup an outfit for you, find the Templates tab on your home Inventory screen. It will help you get familiar with what is required for the setups to be used.

GL.

• Like 1