Sign in to follow this  
Tapatalgud

Challenges that can't be completed

I would be thankful for devs if they confirmed this.

You can't complete Bounty Hunter challenge as there is no trophy Alaska Blackfish in the game anymore. From the leaderboard I can see that the biggest one catched is 200g and trophies need to be bigger.

You can't complete Highroller challenge when you didn't participate in School Bass as an amateur. I think there is a mistake in the competition description as well, as its not listed as an amateur competition. And I haven't seen this competition that would not have exp limit.

Not a big deal but would be thankful if these mistakes were fixed or at least about the first one, just confirm that it is possible to catch trophy fish and I can then start experimenting how to get it. Right now it seems like a bug.

Yeah, might be. And I don't mind it being rare. But as the game has had logic errors before and there have been quite a lot of cut down on fish sizes on other lakes and species I just want to be sure I don't waste my time spending tens or hundreds of hours trying to catch something thats not there anymore :). Like I said, I haven't seen anyone catching it after this new FishAI, thats why I wanted to get the confirmation.

• Like 2

It is quite rare, but I believe @Tapatalgud is correct. After monitoring the leaderboard for the last 6 to 8 weeks (starting before this topic was posted), there hasn't been a single trophy blackfish caught on the PS4. Normally you would see one a week or at least every other week on the board when I was trying to catch it myself with the recommended baits about a year ago.

Maybe @Support_Team can take a look to see if it is still spawning, but I'm pretty sure it isn't atm and possibly hasn't been since they made the albino monster fish last October (just a guess). If they do need to be reintroduced I hope the rarity of catching one on purpose is still intact though.

• Like 1