neLaLen

How do i aquire more Frankenbait?

In the Emerald Pikeslasher monster mission is there any way to aquire more frankenbait if you lose all of the five that you were initially given?  I got hung up a few times and got broken off by the pikeslasher and now I have no way to catch him with no bait.  Any ideas?

Yes, I do believe it is possible to get more bait for the Pikeslasher. Try Untracking the mission, make sure you have no pike or pickerel in your keepnet (maybe start a new day), stop and restart Fishing Planet (just for fun), try tracking the Emerald Frankenbait mission again and catching the required fish. You might need to use a titanium leader to stop being bitten off.

If this does not work you could send an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PC, PS4 or Xbox) and a description of the problem, maybe they can provide an answer.

8 hours ago, DevilShard said:

I literally only got one frankenbait 

And I lost it so idk what to do I can't untrack or re track the same mission.

Did you do all of the steps below?

On 5/18/2020 at 5:57 AM, PH_Carpman99 said:

Yes, I do believe it is possible to get more bait for the Pikeslasher. Try Untracking the mission, make sure you have no pike or pickerel in your keepnet (maybe start a new day), stop and restart Fishing Planet (just for fun), try tracking the Emerald Frankenbait mission again and catching the required fish. You might need to use a titanium leader to stop being bitten off.

If this does not work you could send an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PC, PS4 or Xbox) and a description of the problem, maybe they can provide an answer.

If so then your best bet is to send an email to support@fishingplanet.com

• Like 1

Have you checked your Home storage bait section ?  It will not reset if you still have some Frankenbait left (somewhere). What did Support say ?

I write to fishing planet and this is what they replied.  hopefully that would help.  
———/———-///———-

Hi,
When you out of required bait or lure, the previous mission shows up in the Current list so you can find it and track again to get the needed items as a reward. 

Yes I can confirm you can do the original quest again to get all the bait, it's my second time around and I've only got a couple of Frankenbait left... That slasher really is living up to his name, but I'll get him this time. I really don't want to do those quests a third time.