Bartek

Fishing Planet Packs

I'm on PS4. I have bought two packs the Trophy Catch Pack and the Predator Boat Pack, and I haven't got any of items or coin in game. In PS4 Store I have Predator Boat Pack bought and I cannot buy it again but I can still buy the Trophy Catch Pack. I have them marked as bought in paying history. What should I do?

The Predator boat pack is for The Fisherman - Fishing Planet. Suggest sending an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PS4) and a description of your problem.

• Like 1

Yes, I know and I already send them email. But I have bought two of them The Predator Boat and Trophy Catch Pack and as I said I can still buy Trophy Catch Pack in PS Store but can't buy Predator one and none of them are in game. Did someone know how to fix this? My money just disappeared :/

Edited by Bartek

I think you may have misunderstood PH_Carpman99.

The Fisherman - Fishing Planet and Fishing Planet are two different games. You have purchased some DLC for a game that you are not playing.

support@fishingplanet.com should be able to clear up DLC for their game. But you will need to speak to Sony about a mistake purchase to sort out the Predator pack.

• Like 1

Oh yes, it was my mistake, not theirs.  I have already referred to Sony for support. Thanks Spug, you helped me a lot.

Edited by Bartek

To be fair mate, it is a little confusing with them having such similar names.

Even more confusing is that The Fisherman - Fishing Planet, was made by the Fishing Planet team, but it was distributed by a different company, who unfortunately don't appear to have a great track record.