Dennis_FP

Welcome the 4th of July Event!

o5kj8XXPSfmIW7SG02j0IOuOGFnmvFL5xisPNTSN

Hey anglers! Independence Day is coming, so let’s celebrate the triumph of liberty in all its glory! 

Welcome exciting event missions  - Independence Treasure Hunt!

Independence Treasure Hunt will be held until July 12th, 6:00 UTC.

Cp94AiP5ZT85uRvvYt6ikiGt4uRzumdKGf7uGWH8

• Restore George Washington’s statue to win a unique jacket and rod!

51pE1kJV3nLOd8r8BhthxjdPNlbtdaSyM0mdkg8a

• Historic Fish with anchor tags cannot be sold for credits, so you can release it at once. Go on an epic angling adventure try your luck at catching catch 21 different types  truly historic fish that are over 200 years old! All these fish had a special anchor tag clipped onto their fins, marked with the year and President’s George Washington’s signature! So good luck at catching these living pieces of History!         

l4vUInbFIs45f78Q6RuynXhv5kyme0egDMMX_SB-

• Raise the USA flag on each of the USA waterways daily to win fireworks! Fireworks can be launched  on all Americans waterways.Try your luck to collect them all!
  • Find Cannonballs in snags and fire holiday salutes from the Liberty Cannon to win a unique reel!  

waUF2rqupQ9A1_kspxag3GCz0xIMuhAExQgM2PG2

• Each Liberty Cannon can be fired only once a day! To make the shot, you must have a cannonball in your backpack, that’ll disappear afterwards.
  • Don't miss to challenge yourself with  "4th of July" missions!

TdPAESSCIU3Xl6vl31dcOHiuLO2FZ0_QgdFTeeRE

FYI: firing the Liberty Cannon and launching Fireworks - attracts Historic Fish  After firing the Liberty Cannon, you’ll be rewarded with a special holiday edition patriotic lure!

aHOozIXf0Z4ivJcM6pSmHXOqPfMt9HvITDYeZe7M

This 4th of July make sure to celebrate America’s triumph of freedom by enjoying a day of fishing with Revolutionary Pack - an awesome tackle set featuring limited 4th of July Edition fishing tackle and equipment that are bound to raise your patriotic spirits on Independence Day!

Steam    American PSN Store   European PSN Store    Xbox

Evr0tCsyQcRHZ74IZhwU2T-PqcziaxmPe538mD-_

24 minutes ago, Nigel Blevins said:

only for new members if you did it last year no missions

I got the Game a few days ago, but did it in Fishing Planet but only like 3 missions or so, can I get it in Fisherman?

Thank you tonto for the reply .I've had a look and there are no missions in my current mission list ? I've completed all the missions for the rewards like xseries jigs trophy walker etc I've done them all as I'm level 50 in the game . I have found all the flag poles ,raised them and got the fireworks, I got 5 eagle spoons from neherrin river but I can't find the statue of George Washington at emerald lake ? It isn't in the place it used to be and there is no cannon by the flag pole at emerald lake ? I'm confused lol 

Yeah there WOULD be the statue the way is blocked because we cant do the event in Fishermen.

There will be no missions etc. Its not a bug its only in Fishing Planet...

We paid for it and I thought we will get the same cool stuff but we get nothing.

Edited by Snakeofficial

It is false advertisement that this is advertised in the steam store for The Fisherman, which we paid for. Before knowing there was event I purchased some fireworks with baitcoins and now find out it is useless. Please make this available to The Fisherman or refund us for worthlessness. What is the point of purchasing it if you get more by not purchasing? 

2 hours ago, dewguzzler said:

It is false advertisement that this is advertised in the steam store for The Fisherman, which we paid for. Before knowing there was event I purchased some fireworks with baitcoins and now find out it is useless. Please make this available to The Fisherman or refund us for worthlessness. What is the point of purchasing it if you get more by not purchasing? 

I feel robbed once again. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford the event on fishing planet because of the ridiculous fees, so it was a reason for me to buy the fisherman because you announced THE SAME CONTENT. Now I'm stuck with two versions of the game and can't do to event on either one. The way you guys treat players is a disgrace!

11 minutes ago, Ju1cyFruit said:

I feel robbed once again. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford the event on fishing planet because of the ridiculous fees, so it was a reason for me to buy the fisherman because you announced THE SAME CONTENT. Now I'm stuck with two versions of the game and can't do to event on either one. The way you guys treat players is a disgrace!

Yep, I dont know why they just dont make the same content like FP...

If u have the fisherman fishing planet there are no cannons or a statue at emerald lake to start the mission ..if you have fishing planet the statue is at emerald lake on the other side of the lake ,go by boat to the wooden jetty the otherside of the lake and interact with it .. the cannon is by the spawn point 😉 .The flag poles are located by a spawn point at all the American lakes , interact with the flagpoles to get rewards ie bison spinners , eagle casting  spoons or fireworks, then use the spinners or casting spoons to catch historic fish 😉

On 7/2/2020 at 9:07 PM, SenatorJKG said:

You can only get to it by boat/kayak.  

There isn't one if you are playing THE FISHERMAN FISHING PLANET the statue is only available in FISHING PLANET 

I'd say yes, copied from (Steam) Events and Announcements post, and should have also appeared as one of the pop-up windows advertisements when you first log in to the game : 
Do not miss the opportunity to experience the greatness of American fishing and visit 11 USA waterways with the astonishing discount, including Blue Crab Island!
Only from July 4th till July 6th you have an incredible opportunity to visit 11 American waterways with a 50% discount on the trip.

• Thanks 1

Seriously have you seen the price for some of the stuff in the game ?

2000 baitcoins for an unlimited license at some waterways, that's over £80 in real money

2000 bait coins for a bass boat , that's also over £80 in real money .

To buy 2000 bait coins costs £84 of hard cash !!

Packs that cost £50 in cash 

DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THE RIP OFF THAT IS FISHING PLANET 

What an absolute rip off !! I've calculated that you need to spend over £600 in hard cash to have any chance of enjoying the game to its full potential, I could buy a real boat and go proper fishing for less !! 

On 7/2/2020 at 5:09 PM, dewguzzler said:

The cost of 2000 bait coins is a rip off , £84 in real money is a joke !! One unlimited fishing licence for one waterway is 2000 bait coins (£84 in real cash ) what a rip off

Bass boat 2000 bait coins (£84 in hard cash ?)

It's robbery 

You do not need to spend bait coins for either the boat or unlimited license. If you have a big enough net you should be able to pay for the trip and license plus repair costs by selling the fish you catch. You may need to fish more than 1 day to get a profit.