zRezistance

Got 2nd in lucky ghost hunt but no reward

Hey my gamertag is zRezistance, I got second place in  the lucky ghost hunt competition on Xbox one fishing planet, but I did not receive anything for a reward (no credits, no xserries 5/0 carp hooks and no baitcoins) this was my first time and probably only time ill ever place in this competition and I was very upset by this situation. I'm hoping you guys can resolve this and get the reward for me. I have screenshots if needed.

Prizes are only awarded once the competition has finished, not when your time in the competition finishes (check the results again).  If the competition time has ended and you did not receive any due reward, suggest sending an email to support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (Xbox) the competitions full name and any other information you think relevant. HTH. 

I have a screenshot to show the finished competition with the finished results and shows that I got the reward. I've played about 200-300 competitions i know how they work.

Can only suggest you try sending again, I believe that the office is not normally attended during weekends and they just possibly might be busy atm (4th of July events).  Making an in-game report (if that is possible on the Xbox, the Support option in Settings) has normally received some sort of a reply for me. HTH.