Historic Pike at emerald 4th July

Tonto

I agree, a fish that size shouldn't be able to bite through that line, vaguely remember the historical fish used to appear the same as uniques (gold) maybe they kept some of the attributes 🙄, best thing to do is a cannonball run and try snag another from firing the cannons (11 cannons in total). GL.

Spoiler

the Delta (saltwater) peg at the Everglades casting towards/around the little island of trees on the left side of the dock with a large hook heavy lure dragged across the bottom might be a fun thing to do.

9 hours ago, PH_Carpman99 said:

I agree, a fish that size shouldn't be able to bite through that line, vaguely remember the historical fish used to appear the same as uniques (gold) maybe they kept some of the attributes 🙄, best thing to do is a cannonball run and try snag another from firing the cannons (11 cannons in total). GL.

Reveal hidden contents

the Delta (saltwater) peg at the Everglades casting towards/around the little island of trees on the left side of the dock with a large hook heavy lure dragged across the bottom might be a fun thing to do.

Thanks Carpman. Will do.

A cannonball run will only cost me about 50k .....or about 1hr on willow lake