Controller Vibration when fish on the hook

Hello developer's en fishfriends.

I love this game, especially now the game is expanding with new lakes and river. (maybe Sea fishing one day)

I miss the thrill of the vibrations when you have a fish on. Could you build in an option to switch this on or off in the menu??

It would make the game from very good to great.

Kind regards

Victor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...
On 7/26/2020 at 12:21 AM, vedor said:

Hello developer's en fishfriends.

I love this game, especially now the game is expanding with new lakes and river. (maybe Sea fishing one day)

I miss the thrill of the vibrations when you have a fish on. Could you build in an option to switch this on or off in the menu??

It would make the game from very good to great.

Kind regards

Victor

Totally agree.  This game urgently needs vibration in the controller when the fish is fighting on the hook.  I join in the request and please introduce vibration in the fish fighting phase.  It seems like a fantastic game to me, but the intensity of the fight is totally lost without a vibration in the controller.  It is incomprehensible that this game does not have this option.  Game on an Xbox Series X

saludos

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PokerXXL said:

@Cescquito

On the XBox One S, the switch is located in the Game menue under the Control Button---> Controller -> Vibration 

Is it perhaps the same as the XBox X?

Thanks a lot!  But it seems that the problem is that I have The Fisherman Fishing Planet version ... and not the normal Fishing Planet version.  Here they don't support The Fisherman version.  I have that option in the command menu ... but it is only for when the fish bites and little else ... the fight with the fish is without vibration.  Now I will write to the Bigben-interactive ...

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Cescquito:

but it is only for when the fish bites and little else

Ok my mistake. ;)

It`s the same at the free Version.

In addition, you can activate the vibrations when the line tension is lost.

But there is almost no vibration. Even if you have the option when tension is off.

Besides, i like to feel the vibration when the fish is pulling on the line, not when it is slack. 

Very weird.