Sign in to follow this  
WWWKENNYSEQCOM

WWWKENNYSEQCOM

An email has been sent and speaking of this topic, I would like to know why developers are killing the power of such a game. I want to say that this function could be completely part of the game in complete peace, or even smarter for a small fee;) and the second thing that I really miss the Czech localization in that game! The Czech community is quite sorry that your game does not support the Czech language.

Apart from these two things, I probably have nothing else to complain about the game and I think that the developers did a lot of work, although of course there is still room for improvement

8 hours ago, WWWKENNYSEQCOM said:

An email has been sent and speaking of this topic, I would like to know why developers are killing the power of such a game. I want to say that this function could be completely part of the game in complete peace, or even smarter for a small fee;) and the second thing that I really miss the Czech localization in that game! The Czech community is quite sorry that your game does not support the Czech language.

Apart from these two things, I probably have nothing else to complain about the game and I think that the developers did a lot of work, although of course there is still room for improvement

Anyway you can send a request to reset your account at support@fishingplanet.com. However, you need to have a good reason to do so. Describe the reason in detail and maybe the support team will help you.