BobNudd10

oversize fish

there are huge carp in willows being caught above 70 for the mirror and leather and above 55 for the others only a few people are catching these carp which people are saying its a hack or a exploitation and its causing major arguments as to wether they are meant to be there or not . please could you clear this up and patch it so it fixes it if it is not meant to be in the game . also there are no fish this size im talking 80 plus in willows in real life so the question remains are they meant to be in this game?

• Like 1

What platform are you seeing the oversized fish on?

I know I have seen much larger fish on Steam leaderboards than Windows, on a consistent basis.  The carp is one species which always has bigger fish on steam.  So , I asked the one of the regular streamers whether Steam had larger fish than Windows.

He replied.   "No, absolutely not.    Steam just has better fishermen"

take what you want form that

I was just looking at the leaderboards on PS4 and see 88 pound mirror and 84 pound leather. Whats going on???

I noticed suspected cheaters in comps no longer showed for ratings. I guess after 2 or 3 years they finally banned there accounts. Maybe I can actually win a comp without being cheated for once.

It’s got nothing to do with hack, we put the hours in to find a way to pull these out , hours of testing mixes and tackle, to be called out for cheating is out of order, Sam got accused of it in a comp last night which is total BS, Me and Sam have learned through hours of testing which mix works where and when, Give me £20 and I will teach u how to do it 

This community is 99% a good bunch of lads , I played fifa my hole life and was constantly threatened and abused, told hope my kids get cancer and much more, that was full of hacks and cheats which is why I don’t compete competitively anymore, I come to this game to master it and compete and I will guarantee u there is no hacks on PS4 please put this to bed and take my word for it before u ruin the game, accusations can ruin people’s lives, there is nothing to worry about it’s just hard work going in

• Like 1

lol did i accuse anyone of cheating ? no why dont you read the post ? i asked a question thats all . but there is not 1 mention of fishing planet putting these fish into the game on the updates so why is that ? and why put fish in a game u need a specific mix to catch it and then dont tell anyone they are there ? so everyone can argue about it ?so stupid of fishing planet to do it like this , also the 83lb record is not an english fish it has been imported it is not a natural size to an english carp 

Edited by BobNudd10

Hack = cheating 

not just your comment Bob but the others so I apologise if it looked like this was aimed at you,  

how the hell do u hack a PS4 ? 

5 hours ago, bottomfeeder lmao said:

I was just looking at the leaderboards on PS4 and see 88 pound mirror and 84 pound leather. Whats going on???

I noticed suspected cheaters in comps no longer showed for ratings. I guess after 2 or 3 years they finally banned there accounts. Maybe I can actually win a comp without being cheated for once.

I’ve caught many 80+lb carp at willow, 63lb carp in Cali and none of them show on the leaderboard, so this may be because salty players think I’m a hacker? Out of order, accusations ruin people’s lives 

4 hours ago, FUTjam86 said:

Hack = cheating 

not just your comment Bob but the others so I apologise if it looked like this was aimed at you,  

how the hell do u hack a PS4 ? 

PS4 been hacked for a long time LOL. You must be living in the 90s. Even Nintendo handhelds get hacked.

well supposedly in the summer update there will be a anti hack programme installed like they have done on pc . and yes it is possible to hack a ps4 game 

The software must cost a bomb, just to catch big fish?? No financial gain? It defo doesn’t happen on the carp lakes I promise you, the fish I catch are some of the biggest on the lake and other people catch around the same, defo nothing abnormal 100%, Can’t see why someone would hack a free game with no financial reward, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bottomfeeder lmao said:

PS4 been hacked for a long time LOL. You must be living in the 90s. Even Nintendo handhelds get hacked.

Software must cost a fortune, and there now a no financial gain, what’s the point? 

To be fair and to be frank I’ve tried every mix here caught 250+ unis last two weeks nothing oversized not even remotely close 

it was only when I mixed a specific 5 components with weight to exact gram 

with an exact method/bait I was able to maximise even go over the normal fish size

it’s not a hack ur rite but it is an exploit otherwise out of 200+ unis the week previous to this week I would of hit at least one even slightly over but I didn’t 

but now I can with the exact mix to the gram and exact bait,  if the fish were ment to be there You would be able to catch them normally with anything like any other fish on the server ! No other fish is even remotely close to what they grow in real life on the game ,but suddenly the carp are ridiculously oversized with this mix and method 

Anyways enjoy it in comps while u can coz when I have time to sit down and make a video I will be levelling the playing field so everyone can catch them the video will be up on my YouTube eventually 

anyways enjoy ya day people 

TheGreedySheep 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheGreedySheep said:

To be fair and to be frank I’ve tried every mix here caught 250+ unis last two weeks nothing oversized not even remotely close 

with an exact method/bait I was able to maximise even go over the normal fish size

it’s not a hack ur rite but it is an exploit otherwise out of 200+ unis the week previous to this week I would of hit at least one even slightly over but I didn’t 

but now I can with the exact mix to the gram and exact bait,  if the fish were ment to be there You would be able to catch them normally with anything like any other fish on the server ! No other fish is even remotely close to what they grow in real life on the game ,but suddenly the carp are ridiculously oversized with this mix and method 

Anyways enjoy it in comps while u can coz when I have time to sit down and make a video I will be levelling the playing field so everyone can catch them the video will be up on my YouTube eventually 

TheGreedySheep 

Hmm...interesting 😳

no answer still  , well to be expected  from this company really . i mean people have emailed them on this subject with the answer we are looking into this and why answer we are looking into it if the fish are meant to be there . just leaves more questions tbh

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BobNudd10 said:

no answer still  , well to be expected  from this company really . i mean people have emailed them on this subject with the answer we are looking into this and why answer we are looking into it if the fish are meant to be there . just leaves more questions tbh

If they were ment to of been there there would of been at least one of them caught when willow was first on the fishing planet game over a year back there hasn’t it’s only been the last 6-7months 

even taking the mix to the fisherman and seeing if u catch them wouldn’t prove it because if it’s an exploit then if u caught one means nothing 

unfortunately it will be here to stay Bob it’s not an issue if everyone has it as u no it’s why I’ll be making a video :) 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 6:24 AM, bottomfeeder lmao said:

When u catch a fish in a competition it’s doesn’t show on the leaderboard anyways only when ur pleasure fishing 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, TheGreedySheep said:

TheGreedySheep 

Bit gutted about this but nothing i can do, i respect the you tube grind,

its just ive got 700 -1000 bits of paper at home with all my mix trials and tests, and thats how i managed to get these fish, through days if not weeks of time on the game trying new things,

all that work is now for nothing as all someone will have to do is look at your vid and thats it, where as i have had hours of hard work into finding the mix,

its not just me, there is a massive group of us carp fisherman who do this everyday and now feel all our time has been wasted,

PUT IN THE WORK AND YOU GET REWARDED anyone can do it

19 minutes ago, FUTjam86 said:

Bit gutted about this but nothing i can do, i respect the you tube grind,

its just ive got 700 -1000 bits of paper at home with all my mix trials and tests, and thats how i managed to get these fish, through days if not weeks of time on the game trying new things,

all that work is now for nothing as all someone will have to do is look at your vid and thats it, where as i have had hours of hard work into finding the mix,

its not just me, there is a massive group of us carp fisherman who do this everyday and now feel all our time has been wasted,

PUT IN THE WORK AND YOU GET REWARDED anyone can do it

What u don’t realise futjam I also put in the work I used to be like u with paper everywhere but have fine tuned everything I do ! I also have hours and hours into finding the mix ! But it wouldn’t be fair if I beat people I class as friends In say mighty carp with a fish that shouldn’t be there ! 
so I’m giving it away on the YouTube channel (don’t care about subs )

I believe in beating people with a better rotation/spots and knowledge not an exploit 

dude u did realise when u lot started to hit these fish there would be players like me that put in serious time on this game that would go a find out what’s up 

And to be fair futjam it wasn’t u that spurred me to find this out it was the vffs as I was beat twice by a 74lb mirror in jolly carp 

and ur comment u put in the work and I got rewarded how do u no what I’m doing is The same as u ? Oh yeah coz it’s an exploit and has to be exact 😂😂

I put in work myself and found it so I’m free to do what I want with information I found - it wasn’t given to me hard graft and boring fishing at willows found it for me . 
take care anyways 

• Like 2

I have to agree with @TheGreedySheep on this one. Taking into account how many combinations there are for chums, its out ouf balance if only very limited choices ( only 1 recipe I'm aware right now) provide you these "oversized" fishes. Right now this "miracle" recipe (maybe there are more than I know of) is not really very logical. So it feels like entering a cheat code in some other games. I fished and wrote down on paper more than 200 uniques in Weeping Willow. None of them were "oversized". Then I started to experiment with different mixtures and the most logical ones, you would use there didn't provide these oversized fishes. Considering that these fishes actually don't exist in UK I would say that its a bug in their bite system that some of the players are able to take advantage now. Can't say if I have the same mixture as everyone else, maybe there is more than 1.

But none of us would like the bite system be built up in a way that you have to cast exactly to certain x and y coordinates to get the biggest fish. Thats what this chum recipe is right now. You could literally spend hundreds of hours on trial and error and not stumble on it.

• Like 3

I'm a little reluctant to believe that anyone had the time to "try every mix".

Every possible combination of groundbait, particles, aromas in different ratios?

Some people have notebooks or spreadsheets full of data . Some people log what , when and where for every fish they catch. So it wouldnt be surprised.

2 minutes ago, Hate_ful said:

Some people have notebooks or spreadsheets full of data . Some people log what , when and where for every fish they catch. So it wouldnt be surprised.

Oh for sure, I record a lot such data as well. My point was the sheer amount of different combinations for chum mixes is easily well over a million. Hard to try them all right?

• Like 1