Terminal Leave

Deleted items

After completing the night fishing challenge, we receive the hat with the headlamp attached, I deleted it by accident.  Is there someway of being able to purchase it from the store at any certain level?

No, I am not aware of a way to obtaining another cap (with a light). The only other cap with a headlamp I could find comes with the Topwater midnight pack DLC (not cheap). You could send an email support@fishingplanet.com with your game name, platform (PC, PS4 or Xbox) and a description of your problem.

As the headlamp really enhances the night fishing experience it's a real shame you can't have a light on any hat you choose (IMO).   

• Like 2

As Carpman says, you cannot purchase another cap with a light, however I believe you can earn one.

You will have to complete Deer Hunter III over the Christmas Holidays by catching 150 Antlered Salmon

Edited by Tonto
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tonto said:

As Carpman says, you cannot purchase another cap with a light, however I believe you can earn one.

You will have to complete Deer Hunter III over the Christmas Holidays by catching 150 Antlered Salmon

Actually I think it's for catching the crystal burbot during the Christmas event, the antlered salmon and furry trout challenges both give you a regular hat if I'm not mistaken (Santa and reindeer hats). It's the bomber hat that has the light and I like this hat better than the hard hat one as well, the light seems brighter to me.

Edited by kdog013
forgot to mention bomber hat
  • Like 2