Constant blue screen crashes ce-34878-0

BobNudd10

Kinda feels like someone entered a chat message that crashes the game now. It crashed for me every time it reaches to certain chat message. I never see the next one at the bottom of the screen and then its blue screen of death. If I could only test my theory and turn those global chat messages off. Might be timing issue though as well, that its just the same time every time when it tried to do something with the server and crashes.

Yeah, same here. Purchased Premium and now I can't play. And its definitely something with the server. I tried that I disconnected PS4 from network when the inventory screen was loaded but chat messages and ads so are not loaded yet. Game does not crash. After a while though it will say that I need Internet connection for a game. 

So after playing today no problem the game is now constantly crashing with error ce-34878-0 

I've tried rebuilding the database, tried playing on a different psn, I've tried re-initialising the ps4, nothing fixes it, same thing over and over, launch game, click x, click o to close the dlc ads, look at the map for 5 seconds and crash with the same error every time. 

received_4459180277487399.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Placebo said:

So after playing today no problem the game is now constantly crashing with error ce-34878-0 

I've tried rebuilding the database, tried playing on a different psn, I've tried re-initialising the ps4, nothing fixes it, same thing over and over, launch game, click x, click o to close the dlc ads, look at the map for 5 seconds and crash with the same error every time. 

received_4459180277487399.jpeg

Me too..me too.......I just purchased a bass boat plus a 1 day worth of premium since I can only play 1 day of the week because of work..so that whole premium I just purchased is wasted..money I'll probably not get back..

I'm wondering that because of ps4 new update to conversions to ps5 new update that ironic that fp also updated their game at same time and this is where the bug may lay..perhaps the code needed or written was for older code before the new ps4 update and it's not matching this current ps4 update?..just wish they would let someone know something rather letting us sit here and wait to play.i devote my only day off to fishing planet and don't mind paying premium cause it's actually worth it..it's just gonna suck not being able to play today I'm starting to gather..I can only hope they comp the premium players.. I literally pay every time I get on to play..I'm sure they will do something for us premium folks.. despite the hiccups we have today it's not gonna make me quit game..this game is perfect for gamers in the 40s..it's place where like-minded and older folks can go and sit and enjoy each other company and fish and shoot the breeze with our fellow veteran folks .I've met some of the kindest ppl on their servers..not one immature person popping off dumb stuff..and I'll close with this game lowers my blood pressure aswell as having one of the highest re playability factor I've ever experienced in a game..I'm certain the devs and mods are hard at work trying to solve the broken thingamajig so that we may enjoy some fishing!! 

15 minutes ago, AngrySockLint said:

I do not like the chat updates

it is very spammy and very laggy at the world map now. I wish we had an option to shut them off

Yup ever since they put that chat on the home base screen rather just on the lakes server screen it's been buggy as fudge..plz take it off lol..it's lagging everything..

I was able to spam the O button and move and then spam the Square button to force me into a lake, the game crashed shortly after, but once i started it i was able to play in the lake :)

So now im stuck at white moose lake untill they fix the issue on the world map! good luck everyone and spam away for a lake you want

It's sad because you can see others chatting before the game shuts me out after their premium ads at start of opening game..I just purchased premium too..wonder if it's only happening to ppl who actually pay to show their respect to the devs who made a beautiful game..

18 minutes ago, AngrySockLint said:

I was able to spam the O button and move and then spam the Square button to force me into a lake, the game crashed shortly after, but once i started it i was able to play in the lake :)

So now im stuck at white moose lake untill they fix the issue on the world map! good luck everyone and spam away for a lake you want

Lol I guess I'll have to do that tomorrow then if they haven't fixed it.