Lost fish without explanation ...

Teo Jurado

I have been in the game for a few years, and although this is not something strange, it is rare that it does it in fish like Chinooks, and more uniques chinooks..

I've had a problem with the rod for months. the fish bites, pulls the thread, you try to catch it, and the rod does not make the hook animation ... no matter what you do, you know you are going to lose it ...

The thing would not go to more, unless for these last days in Alaska.

You take unique chinooks, pull the thread, you have been with it for a couple of minutes ... and suddenly, it either lets go without any explanation (no jumps, gets out of the water, picks up, nothing, just lets go), or makes a run towards you, not even Karl Lewis himself, loosens up and leaves, or goes up the islands to pick mushrooms ...

If they were small fish, well, you take another one ... but in competitions, as you don't get very happy ... and me, when it can happen two or three times in a competition.

Is it just me, or does it happen to someone else?

P.S.

By the way. happens with any reel and any rod. He has passed me, with a 5500, with an 8500 ambuser, with a kraken 9000, and with all kinds of rods ...