22 hours ago, BsK_BruNO said:

I can't enter the game since yesterday on Xbox One. Does anyone else have this problem?

No. I can get in, but it does kick me out several times in an hour.  Happens more during a comp or when switching spawns.   Never had that happen with such frequency before. Just the last few weeks.

2 hours ago, Tonto said:

No. I can get in, but it does kick me out several times in an hour.  Happens more during a comp or when switching spawns.   Never had that happen with such frequency before. Just the last few weeks.

I was talking about The Fisherman. Everything is normal on the Fishing pPanet

Yes, I haven’t been able to sign in for three days.  Loading screen comes up and loading bar fills up, then just stays stuck there.  I let it try to load for over an hour and it never connected to let me into the game. I get the load bar to 100% after more than an hour but the game never starts.  Everything else on the console connects immediately and works fine.  It’s definitely the game/their servers.  Can’t find any info on the problem though.  Been three days now for me. On Xbox one x console.

Edited by Moonknightvt
10 hours ago, Moonknightvt said:

Yes, I haven’t been able to sign in for three days.  Loading screen comes up and loading bar fills up, then just stays stuck there.  I let it try to load for over an hour and it never connected to let me into the game. I get the load bar to 100% after more than an hour but the game never starts.  Everything else on the console connects immediately and works fine.  It’s definitely the game/their servers.  Can’t find any info on the problem though.  Been three days now for me. On Xbox one x console.

Same as, just sits at loading