Developer’s Diaries: Amazonian Maze in Brazil

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, anglers! Many of you probably have been wondering what’s coming next in Fishing Planet. We are happy to tell you what we have been working on since the release of Marron River in Bolivia. Rig

So....Bismarc Some of those names you are complaining about are actually Beta Testers 24/7 while you are out enjoying your comps and tournaments and reporting bugs most of those people are in That sam

54 minutes ago, Kee said: Look at you suck ups           54 minutes ago, Kee said: Do you mean for the broken game?    If the game sucks so bad and is full of

4 hours ago, weeksy said:

Update on ps4 just reset my level 65 xp bar  back to zero. still on level 65 so hope next time I level up it will go to level 66?

Yes and once you get to level 70 the xp bar will return to where it was before the update to resume your rank status.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Warsteiner said:

This is odd , why the delay between xbox and ps ? usually they are simultaneous ?

Sony and Microsoft both require to go thru a certification process. They are different companies and that's why there is a delay because they do not work together 🙂

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Marcelleke said:

Sony and Microsoft both require to go thru a certification process. They are different companies and that's why there is a delay because they do not work together 🙂

Well , you havent been a member long so ill give you a pass here.....almost all of the console updates for this game , and heck , every other game i can think of come out simultaneously .

17 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

Well , you havent been a member long so ill give you a pass here.....almost all of the console updates for this game , and heck , every other game i can think of come out simultaneously .

Ok thanks for the update and pass 🙂

23 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

i'm really glad you didn't really rip that guy a new one about his question you know because obviously the update  still hasn't dropped 2 days later 

• Thanks 1
Hello the fishing planet team, I am sending you this message on behalf of the whole xbox community, we would like to have information on a release date of the Brazil xbox update, already a week since it was released on ps4 and no information for the xbox community, thank you in advance for your reply and have a nice day.
  • Like 4