Developer’s Diaries: Amazonian Maze in Brazil

Hi

I thought you would need a handkerchief, if you cry 4 times in 4 different threads within a few hours. ;)

And as far as the still pending update for the XBox is concerned, would you prefer them to leave the bugs identified so far in there?

Because if you write it, you could mean that.

And the ancient Romans already knew that people are not free from defects, from them the saying "Errare humanum sunt" comes from. ;)

Are you infallible? ;)

It is one thing to point out deficits, quite another how to do it. ;)

Just my2Cent

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, anglers! Many of you probably have been wondering what’s coming next in Fishing Planet. We are happy to tell you what we have been working on since the release of Marron River in Bolivia. Rig

So....Bismarc Some of those names you are complaining about are actually Beta Testers 24/7 while you are out enjoying your comps and tournaments and reporting bugs most of those people are in That sam

54 minutes ago, Kee said: Look at you suck ups           54 minutes ago, Kee said: Do you mean for the broken game?    If the game sucks so bad and is full of

Hi

If I were a developer, the biggest fish you catch starting today would always be smaller than an Alaska Blackfish. ;): D

And btw. who is more like a troll?

Someone who, within just a few hours after registering in 4 postings, is already on the verge of insulting the developers and support, or someone who tries to shut them down a bit? ;)

And even in times of Covid 19, this does not justify every behavior.

• Haha 1

can't we all just get along lol this game and community has helped me out more than I like to admit I'm sure when the update comes it will have a few bug here and there and we will all still play it cause it will just as amazing and beautiful to play 

• Like 4

Hi

@Kee

Girl?

You're cute. : 😧 D

The next 10,000 arapaimas smaller than the smallest of the Alaska Blackfish are yours. ;): 😧 D

And once again, for me personally an update with as few errors as possible is more important, so I prefer to wait a few more days. ;)

Btw. I have recognized your intention that you only want to offer the others a little change before the update. ;)

@Lowlow5683

Do not worry

Kee just wants to play- .;)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kee said:

Look at you suck ups

54 minutes ago, Kee said:
Do you mean for the broken game? 

If the game sucks so bad and is full of bugs then why do you care that you haven't gotten the new venue. Im sure they wish it was out on Xbox / Windows 10 as that would bring in more revenue (Dlc and premium ) . It either didnt pass certification or Micosoft is just slower this time . Relax and enjoy the game or delete it and move on .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rupert ruu said:

No... You are wrong, they reply to PS4 and PC, proof is on Facebook. I'm a xbox ambassador and to see the fishing planet team not updating anything on xbox, is not very good. 
These people come here cry like babies when they dont like the answers they get . When I SAID they dont answers questions i was refering to these forums as that is where we are and the question was asked. I dont use social media as i want to avoid ignorant people so wouldn't know what they do on Facebook.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rupert ruu said:

No... You are wrong, they reply to PS4 and PC, proof is on Facebook. I'm a xbox ambassador and to see the fishing planet team not updating anything on xbox, is not very good. 

6 hours ago, RF_Xyphias said:
But the dlc pack can't be purchased at the moment. I hope that gets solved very soon.

As the so called Xbox ambassador .

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, Rupert ruu said:

I don't care what you said, you're nothing to do with the game.... Sooooo..... 

@Hate_ful has been helping countless members and guests of this forum for over 3 1/2 years. Your complete lack of respect for one of the top members of this forum is laughable. The only thing you are the ambassador of is trolling, congratulations.

It is really a shame what this thread has turned into over the past couple of weeks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rupert ruu said:

I don't care what you said, you're nothing to do with the game.... Sooooo..... 

Sooo why did you quote my post and respond to it . Funny way of showing off your ambassador skills . Arent you guys to spread fun thru the gaming community not come to forums and act like a fool. All i said and if you look here on the official forums the devs very seldom reply to anyone. The mods answers best they can .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Am 15.4.2021 um 2:55 PM schrieb Rupert ruu:

No... You are wrong, they reply to PS4 and PC, proof is on Facebook

Hi

Regardless of what was on Facebook at that time or not, you are here in the Fishing Planet forum. ;)

And the information about the updates for PC and PS4 is also available here in the forum.

The fact that there was no new information about the update on the XBox

was most likely due to the fact, that they only publish informations ,when they are sure that the update works.

Btw.

Evidence on Facebook? :D :D :D

Find the mistake. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi

Why should I blame Microsoft?

I'm just a normal XBox user who has been waiting longingly for the update, but has stayed on the carpet.

Just as a reminder, this is about the F2P version that anyone can play without spending any money. ;)

Money is only necessary if you want to save yourself time.

Sometimes the Minimi amazes me, take a look at the support of "The Fisherman" for comparison.

It's the time to cry, not here. ;)

And as far as the subsequent handover to Microsoft is concerned, why did it happen that way?

With a little thought, with a good will, you could come to the conclusion that this update wasn't ready yet.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Rupert ruu:
  vor 20 Stunden schrieb Rupert ruu:

Regardless of what you have just said, xbox got the update 1 week later, nearly 2. Then your going to blame Microsoft hahahah how very funny 

Hi

You repeat your minimi again, 3 days after the update is out. ;)

Do you know the internal procedures between Microsoft and Fishing Planet?

I do not think so. ;)

But I'm sure that Microsoft likes to make money without having to do a lot therefore, they will also insist that the updates are as perfect as possible, in order not to postpone further updates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rupert ruu said:

This doesn't make any difference to how @HATE_FUL is treating the visitors on this website, insulting people an calling them names... Yea great way to speak to people... Total lack of respect! 

You are the one who stated No you are wrong .Nobody truly knows why it was delayed besides Devs and Micosoft. All i said was they dont respond , i was refering to the forums because thats where are conversation was at. If you look at post i have made you would see that i try to answer or help in anyway i can . I guess i should have let you post sit there with no reply for days or weeks . Anyway im done with this conversation. Goodluck and Tight Lines.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Rupert ruu:

no Lagg spikes every 2 minutes

Hi

Lags every 2 minutes?

On an XBox One?

Then I recommend renewing the hamster to generate electricity.

I also play on an XBox One without lag, but with a fresh hamster. ;)

Btw. If RF4 is so great, why don't they play it? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Rupert ruu:

that backfired didn't it? 🤣🤣

Hi

You are welcome to bet, but only when you have learned to ask the question precisely.

Since you are the ambassador of the XBox, your question should be:

"Why is the game on my XBox every few minutes? "

I have no lags on my XBox.

If it was the game, why don't I have lags too?

So you get a clear no from me, so that would have backfired. ;)

I have been playing first-person shooters on the Internet for 3 decades and therefore I know that there are many causes of errors for the development of lags.

Reasons for lag could e.g. B. incorrectly configured routers, a high network load, a generally poor Internet connection and others.

And a statement like "All other games work, only with this one I have lags" does not prove that it is because of this one game.

But I understand that some get tunnel vision and make it too easy for themselves because they are frustrated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1