5 hours ago, squek-- said:

headed to NY to fish walleyes, and hit lvl 37 after 5 days or so, playing around 4-5 hours a day in real life

At your level you'd be better off farming sturgeon in Cali instead of walleye in NY. Check YT for a recent video on the newer method 😉

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought myself the 5€ pack aith the 23.5kg bottom rod (sport pack) and fenix 450 10kg rod. I use these roda on moose lake and it is going very well. Just before bedtime yesterday i bought myself the

Was speaking from memory here which has failed miserably lol, it's actually much faster. You might not always end up with a full net, but here's the new method revised a little by dbltalk73 on youtube

Hi At the white moose lake there is the American char, which can weigh up to 22kg there. And in Michigan it is the muskies with up to almost 30kg and the blue catfish with up to 38kg.

22 hours ago, Hollander020 said:

Welcome back! I wonder, what changes had there been in 2 years? I have just been playing for a couple of days so i’m curious :)

ha! thanks mate! i honestly missed the feeling of country after having country songs on my playlist couple weeks ago. then suddenly felt the urge to go fishing, so i redownloaded the game, LOL!

18 hours ago, kdog013 said:

Way too many to list, you can look through the news and developer diary sections to find a lot of that stuff.

and yea, like @kdog013mentioned, quite a list we have, but just to mention a few that surprised me -

**there are motorboats now. back then, there were only kayaks

**missions! i dont believe there were missions before, and can 'track' em too.

**and hundreds of new tackle setups. (triple runners, hunched runners, etc)

**new loading screen, lol!

**they now have an online shop where we can purchase RL items! (https://shop.fishingplanet.com/😂

17 hours ago, kdog013 said:

At your level you'd be better off farming sturgeon in Cali instead of walleye in NY. Check YT for a recent video on the newer method 😉

woops, read this too late. my advanced NY license expired last night, and bought 1 week of oregon adv license. after it expires, id prolly check out cali :P

though looking at the 7day adv lic for it, im a little scared, LOL!

thanks for the tip sir!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, squek-- said:

Lol it’s expensive huh? Xd i was shocked by this as well, traveling costs and license cost make up for a big whole in you’re wallet

vor 2 Stunden schrieb squek--:

though looking at the 7day adv lic for it, im a little scared, LOL

Hi

No need to worry. ;)

I made a list for the blue crab island and found it on my laptop.

The fishing was done with 1x spinning, 2x float, 4x bottom,RodPod Quartet and a 400kg net.

At expenses came together:

- travel expenses 14500

- License costs for 3 real days (15 in-game days) 28500

- Daily fees (15 Ingame days x2500) 37500

- Bait cost (shiner) 29950

- repair costs 45500

Total expense: 155950

Sale by fish: 299631

Profit: 143681

So it works. :) :) :)

Edited by PokerXXL
Ergänzung
5 hours ago, squek-- said:

You'll make it back easily, and then some. With the new method for farming them you can fill a 660lb. net with sturgeon in about 1 hour of real time.

22 hours ago, Hollander020 said:

Lol it’s expensive huh? Xd i was shocked by this as well, traveling costs and license cost make up for a big whole in you’re wallet

LOL! yea. and i think not just a hole, but itll be ripped apart. 😂🤣

19 hours ago, PokerXXL said:

Hi

No need to worry. ;)

I made a list for the blue crab island and found it on my laptop.

The fishing was done with 1x spinning, 2x float, 4x bottom,RodPod Quartet and a 400kg net.

At expenses came together:

- travel expenses 14500

- License costs for 3 real days (15 in-game days) 28500

- Daily fees (15 Ingame days x2500) 37500

- Bait cost (shiner) 29950

- repair costs 45500

Total expense: 155950

Sale by fish: 299631

Profit: 143681

So it works. :) :) :)

whoa! admiring the complete detail of that. though i think @Hollander020and i are way too far for blue crab island :P

im hoping itll somehow be the same for cali. or, close, at least. wutcha say @kdog013?

16 hours ago, kdog013 said:

You'll make it back easily, and then some. With the new method for farming them you can fill a 660lb. net with sturgeon in about 1 hour of real time.

i was kinda looking forward to "...and then more", LOL!

i only have a 550lb net though, but filling it in just an hour?! thats insane! i think thats the dealbreaker right there 🤔

--

so far i think im doing fine in oregon farming trouts. if i make enough after my adv lic expires, and by that, i mean 'enough' after buying new rods/reels for cali 😅, then i MIGHT fish there.

i levelled up to 38 last night btw. and after the level up rewards, i think my bag space/home space already busted the limit.

• Like 1
vor 2 Stunden schrieb squek--:

though i think @Hollander020and i are way too far for blue crab island

Hi

Yes a bit, although the requirements for the devices are imho similar.

The heavyweights in Cali are the common carp (up to 25kg), the white sturgeon (up to 25kg), the striped perch (up to 22kg), the king salmon (up to 18kg) and the steelhead trout (up to 16kg)

My rod choices were the Zeus 8'2 "(level 39) for spin fishing and the Heavy Chaser 9'10" (level 46) for bottom fishing.

That's enough for the blue crab island too. :)

Topwater on tarpun. :) :) :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PokerXXL said:

Hi

Yes a bit, although the requirements for the devices are imho similar.

The heavyweights in Cali are the common carp (up to 25kg), the white sturgeon (up to 25kg), the striped perch (up to 22kg), the king salmon (up to 18kg) and the steelhead trout (up to 16kg)

My rod choices were the Zeus 8'2 "(level 39) for spin fishing and the Heavy Chaser 9'10" (level 46) for bottom fishing.

That's enough for the blue crab island too. :)

Topwater on tarpun. :) :) :)

I bought myself the 5€ pack aith the 23.5kg bottom rod (sport pack) and fenix 450 10kg rod. I use these roda on moose lake and it is going very well. Just before bedtime yesterday i bought myself the 150 bautcoin 70kg net as well since i lost 3 20kg uniques already and was sick of it haha. Atm i am almost lvl 29 so i am getting there.

Edited by Hollander020
  • Like 3
On 3/4/2021 at 8:35 AM, kdog013 said:

With the new method for farming them you can fill a 660lb. net with sturgeon in about 1 hour of real time.

Was speaking from memory here which has failed miserably lol, it's actually much faster. You might not always end up with a full net, but here's the new method revised a little by dbltalk73 on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeoYofPPUEI

It won't post as a link for some reason so you'll have to copy/paste it.

• Like 2