I was wondering what goes in this spot..

Hand throwing ground bait is very inaccurate and it uses alot of groundbait each time you throw. It looks like you may be level 50 or over. if so maybe think about using a spod even when you are float fishing as it is much more accurate and you can select a different spod size to suit.

• Like 1

I think there was a catapult for the Xmas snowball mission (I did not play it). It is shame they do not add the catapult into the game permanently as it is a very common method of adding either small amounts of ground bait with some bait added or just for for adding bait or groundbait on their own.

Hand throwing ground bait is very inaccurate and it uses alot of groundbait each time you throw. I

Indeed inaccurate BabyBomer_60. I also found that the bait can only be tossed about 60 ft. I really cant think of a situation where it would be useful to do... Thank you for your input. Spod Rod it is... but at least I tried and learned. Always a bonus.

• Like 1