Sign in to follow this  
Tarne67

Suggestions for Devs.

I, and others, have mentioned some of these in other places. I just kind of wanted to consolidate them.

1. Ocean fishing: From day boats, beach, pier etc,. Raise level cap to 50, incorporate ocean fishing from 40-50. Think of the money you could make on new packs for that!

2. Cabin. Buy a cabin on a lake to display your record fish and tournament trophies. The lake you purchase the cabin on, probably with bait coins, you would not have to pay travel expenses to because it is your home lake., Friends and club mates should be able to visit it and you should be able to decorate it.

3. Club management system and maybe instead of a cabin above the club would have a cabin that could display the record fish of each type caught by the club and who caught it. Bragging rights is always good.

4. High end gear. Not something winnable from tournaments but maybe like a quest or mission. Catch certain uniques from certain lakes of certain poundages or something.

5. High end packages. I reached level 40, have all the top gear, caught all the unique fish.. need something more to go after and do. I have given up on tournaments.

Edited by Tarne67

I'm enjoying the game thanks!!!

Track IR support so I can look around with out movine the pole.

Also I'm not finding a way to make the chat box go away.

I'd like to toggle it on and off or at the very lease let the tex fade out after so many seconds.

I use discord and such and could care less to text chat.

And a force feed back mouse to feel the bite, is their such a thing?

Edited by T_0_A_D

Maybe create 2 other Tier competitions just for the pros and elite. Have Rookie Competitions to a certain level, Then Amateur to a certain level, Then Pros and maybe Elite. Let the Elite (BIG Dogs) Compete with each other. Different Tiers to get to the top.   ROOKIE (Level 1-10 > AMATEUR Level 10-20 > PROS 20-40 > ELITE (Prestige Levels). PROS and ELITE competition can only be entered when you pass level 40 and get into Prestige levels. Just a thought

I didn't start to do competitions until I had passed lvl 40. It was something else to do. I am hopeless at them. I do not know where the fish are and so spend most of the comp' time trying to find them.  So I am definitely not to be classed as an "ELITE" fisherman.  Need another handicap system.