False money removal

LilMonsterT

So I was just playing fishing planet as usual and I was at the Everglades. I was in the middle of reeling in a fishing when my fishing license ran out I reeled the fish in released it and I was removed ten thousand dollars from my account like I kept the fish, but I didn’t. Now I am negative 6000+ dollars and am stuck at lone star lake. I don’t know if this was on purpose but it was really annoying if I could get some help that would be great. Thank you!

It makes no difference if you let the fish go or keep it, the fine was for catching a fish without a valid licence. Sometimes you'll get lucky and won't be caught. Logging into the game 4 (IRL) days in a row should get you $3000, if you've got a rod holder grab some red worms from the compost pile and chuck out a feeder or float setup while spinning for spotted bass around the water lilies near the pedestrian bridge with narrow or casting spoons (you'll need to catch about 60 bass), try fishing around peak times (dusk and dawn as well) for better results (forwarding time or leaving and returning to Texas (free travel) if need be). The best way to avoid this situation is to buy an (Advanced) unlimited licence for the waterway which (unfortunately) can only be bought with baitcoins (suggest only buying unlimited licences for the waterways you really like to fish).

HTH.

Edited by PH_Carpman99
  • Like 1

In the future, if you see your waterway license about to expire, instead of reeling in the fish and getting fined, place your rod on the rod holder and immediately go to the main menu SHOP and renew your license. When you return to fishing, the offending fish may still be on the rod. If by chance the fish escaped, it's better than paying a fine.

I still do silly things that cost a big chunk of change like forgetting my carp rods AFTER I've mixed about 20k in ingredients or hitting the wrong button after reeling in a forbidden eel...

eFN8a3K.png

• Like 1