Competitions - Taking the Fun out of It for Others

Ghangus_Don

At what point does the average user quit the game because these competitions should be fun but are not. if there are players who can catch 70 plus fish in an hour (over 1 fish a minute) what fun is there the average user who enjoys fishing? Not calling them cheaters, but one has to wonder how they are able to do it. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/b0ilgJK

Lot's of practice, a good internet connection and experience wins Fishing Planet competitions.

I can't compete very well on Fishing Planet except for a few range and carp competitions because my internet is very poor. Poor internet connection and server lag means I cannot score high in competitions that rely on speed and accuracy. I accept this sad fact because Fishing Planet is not responsible for my poor internet connection.

Many of the top competitors have been playing this game for more than a few years. They have near perfect accuracy. The top competitors do need to keep practicing or they will lose muscle memory and have average accuracy. You need to be willing to practice and run custom competitions with the competition template you are interested in winning.

Many of the top competitors and teams also run custom competitions for newer users. Be sure to check out Custom Competitions. Also check for high level individuals running practice competitions and join in. They'll be grateful that you joined so they can practice right away. Make friends with them and ask questions. Some of them make wonderful mentors and friends.

Thanks. Have an excellent internet connection, my PC is well above average as well so no issues with lag at all. I have only been at this game for 8 months so I have more to learn and will learn. Game is very relaxing and enjoyable. I will do as you suggest because I enjoy the game.