Rodrigoskybox

Unfair Competition??

hi

I do not like to complain or cry but why are they always the same names in the top in competitions??
in this competition  where it is necessary to make the right account (ex 600g or 1Kg , Falcon or neherrin) 4 or 5 players do it the first time( i will  not say what player but i thing all guys make competition know there names)
Are we like that so noobs? we dont know the places? We do not know what the baits are?
There are so many videos on youtube about competiotions, are they all wrong?
However many are giving up with this injustice in these competitions.
I have already won one, I have many in the top 10, but it comes to a point of saying enough.
Is there any cheat ? and i'm not saying if there is... but fix it.....the amateur competition we dont see that.. is disgusting...we dont have new maps , we have all unis, and we have unfair competition... so what are we doing here???? na ideia , create competition against only friends we want , and stop this ridicilous things you cal competitions
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, rodrigobox said:

I do not like to complain or cry

And, yet, you do. 

What evidence of any real sort do you have for cheating or unfairness?  You certainly don’t offer any. Absent that evidence, this post is just silly whining. 

• Sad 1

"And, yet, you do. 

What evidence of any real sort do you have for cheating or unfairness?  You certainly don’t offer any. Absent that evidence"

With that part i agrre with you , i dont have any evidence , i dont put any name here because i dont now if they are cheaters , but in all games thr existe , so why not here? but i can told you i saw a guy in lac Michigan fishing 4 clear muskie uni all in 5mn and all one after one... do you do that???

"this post is just silly whining."

This part i dont agree , is just your stupid opnion and i have the right too give my stupid or silly opinion 

TO finish i just want to renforce, i'm not acusing anyone , but if we all saw the same vídeos , we do all so the same , why the sames of top ? and i forgot , please stop this seconds and thirds account of same players,,, 

Edited by rodrigobox
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Griphos said:

And, yet, you do. 

What evidence of any real sort do you have for cheating or unfairness? You certainly don’t offer any. Absent that evidence, this post is just silly whining. 

Why do you always have to be so negative on every response you make. Every thread you've posted in always turns bad . If you dont like his post fine but calling it silly is just being a troll.
I agree the competitions are won by same people but i think they are just good and lucky. If you look at the leaderboards they play alot of competitions they dont win everyone they enter atleast.

Edited by Hate_ful
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

ok they are good but let me put all card in the table.... and i repeat the name i will put here  , for me they are not cheaters , they are good players...

So , me and other 6 friends , we train every day mostly all competition and how we do that??? simply, most of you must know who are , Basten , Morito , Alfassassin , B.a.xta , SAbics , Nikolau Vasslov etc... (i must say again , for me these guys are very good players), well all these guys have great vídeos of all competition in first place....and i know many of you subcribe there vídeos like me,,, for who wanna know , easy to search on youtube, anyway why 7 seven guys do exactly the same , same rod same lure etc with bad result??? bad ~luck????   bad RNG ??? are this vídeo fake ??? nooooooooo  because i can see my name on some of that... so i repeat why for those are training hours and hours exactly with same weather , same hour same rod etc , everything is fine on map but on competition nothing???? 

Well me and my 6 friends must be the most unlucky guys of the game..

Edited by rodrigobox

I feel you. The RNG gods hate me during competitions also . The guys you listed are always on top but they have spent days perfecting competition play . If they figured out an exploit im sure someone would have posted it on youtube. 

Gave up on competitions a long time ago, had a few top tens but never a top 3. Got fed up of seeing the same names in the lead all the time.

But, some people play purely for the competitive aspect and I respect the time and effort taken to learn how to be in the forerunning in all these comps.

Unfortunately, Average Joe cannot compete these days because the same old names dominate each and every competition.

Shifting/random spawn points would go some way to level the field, at least for a while. 

• Like 1

If he has no evidence of cheating, then what else is it but whining?  Okay, you're right.  It's not just whining.  It's actually accusing people of cheating (despite his pretense not to) without any evidence for it.  His very title shows that.  

Also, look at my participation in the fly fishing thread.  I'm not negative in every thread, just the threads that invite it.  And the OP invited it by starting his post with the claim that he doesn't like to cry, and then basically doing nothing but crying.  I call it like I see it.  

Edited by Griphos

I am not here to accuse anybody but I know there is a glitch available to look under the water but personally idk how to do it. 

How I know this exist, one of my friend was fishing for pikes at Michigan then suddenly a guy came and asked him if he wanted to know what he caught then he just went under the water and told him about the fish but unfortunately my  friend don't recall his name as he came and gone.

Also there is only a single video in utube which shows it exists but some say it's fixed, I personally still waiting for that person show up for me. 

Don't know anything else in the name of cheating and that incident took place in January. 

• Like 2

A great example of injustice..me and my friend just finish now the comp of luisiana gars, i took nine but my friend doing the same of me finish with an empty bag.....so please can support explain how it is possible in 30mn catch anything..dont joke with players...for him competitions are gone and the game too...

PS_Messages_20180213_131536.jpg

You have a funny sense of justice.  It seems you believe that to be fair, everyone who does the same thing should get the exact same fish. That wouldn’t be a fishing simulator, or, indeed, a very fun game. 

Edited by Griphos

Born like what?  What are you taking exception to?  I see nothing in what you've said that leads to any conclusion of unfairness or injustice in any normal interpretation of those terms.  A fishing simulator must naturally simulate the unpredictability of catching fish.  Fish are not machines.  Catching them is not guaranteed because of some particular action you take. You present them with bait, and they take it or they don't.  In this simulator, RNG (or something like it) is used to simulate the random nature of catching fish.  That's rather necessary, it seems to me, and in no way unfair or unjust.  Those are strange terms to use for the fact that we don't all catch the same fish or catch the same number.  

Your thread is titled "Unfair Competition???"  See the question marks?  That indicates you're asking a question.  I'm answering the question.  No, the competitions aren't unfair.  And you've given no reason for thinking they are.  

Edited by Griphos

I agree with the RNG aspect two people doing same thing dont result in the same catch or should it. If you do competitions on ps4 you will notice its the same people and many of them are on top so thats why it seems they are doing something . I feel its a combination of skill and luck . Griphos just out of curiosity how many competitions have you done. I see you are only level 11 on ps4 and you seem to have alot of opinions about a game you dont have much time in. If you play both PC and ps4 then i think you would see it is different between the to.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I never said two people doing the same Must be the same catch, of course not. The case of my friend is it was doing all he what to do and he catch anything,,in competition i never seen an empty bag....even a bass,nothing. Great simultor.just a bad day

9 hours ago, Hate_ful said:

I agree with the RNG aspect two people doing same thing dont result in the same catch or should it. If you do competitions on ps4 you will notice its the same people and many of them are on top so thats why it seems they are doing something . I feel its a combination of skill and luck . Griphos just out of curiosity how many competitions have you done. I see you are only level 11 on ps4 and you seem to have alot of opinions about a game you dont have much time in. If you play both PC and ps4 then i think you would see it is different between the to.

Level 11 ,second account maybee loollll for amateur competition maybee... what is your real account griphos ? You since know all about the game with level 11 hahahaha

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Hate_ful said:

Griphos just out of curiosity how many competitions have you done. I see you are only level 11 on ps4 and you seem to have alot of opinions about a game you dont have much time in.

Must admit, I laughed a little at this! I also must admit I quit the competitions on PS4 because I did not have the time to invest in learning the timing, spawn points, ect., to the exactness that those consistently on top of the competition have accomplished. That’s their prerogative if they want to invest the time needed to do so, I choose not to. Maybe one day we’ll have the randomness Violentvole mentioned, however the chance of this seems ultimately very slim.

As to unfair competition or cheating - I still believe with certainty that these top guys are legitimately “that good”. I’ve not witness any way that devices such as the Cronusmax, or other PS4 modding devices can alter gameplay to a significant level.

That being said...I look at the original post by Rodrigobox and do not consider it a proper use of this forum to personally degrade him by labeling his words as “silly whining”, nor a blatant accusation of “cheating”. Yes, the thoughts may have been a bit scattered, but this only comes across to me as a product of someone who is frustrated. When folks are frustrated that they cannot compete at the highest level they occasionally start searching for answers akin to someone throwing darts at a dartboard while blindfolded.

I wish you guys and gals the best of luck in the tournaments. Maybe some of you will one day be the guys or gals that folks question “how in the heck are they doing that?!?”.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, rodrigobox said:

second account for amateur competition 

It is a Violation of the Tournament rules point 1.2, if you won't stop to participate in competitions from the second account we would be forced to take actions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ctxsportsvoice said:

Yes, the thoughts may have been a bit scattered, but this only comes across to me as a product of someone who is frustrated

I agree with you on everything you said..good post

6 minutes ago, Support_Team said:

It is a Violation of the Tournament rules point 1.2, if you won't stop to participate in competitions from the second account we would be forced to take actions.

Thanks god, stop this..what is wrong with this image ? 2 things maybee

PS_Messages_20180214_120506.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You guys also seem to be overly concerned with arbitrary numbers.  Both opening a new account to get to some arbitrary level faster than on your original, and worrying that someone else is doing so, making your own progress up the levels seem somehow less impressive, are also perfect examples of first world problems.  How is this "discouraging and frustrating"?  Who cares what level you are or how fast you get there except for the fact that it unlocks gear and venues?  

Whoever this guy is, it still took him how ever many hours it took to get to where he got.  He just added in the disadvantage of starting over from scratch in a second account.  That's actually kind of dumb, if you ask me.  If he's not using the second account to cheat in competitions, what difference does it make?

Edited by Griphos

8 hours ago, Support_Team said:

With all do respect but why it's stated above, no body said anything about having a second account unless if I'm missing something. I'm kind of lost here. 

According to the above posts I can see one guy said to other guy that you must have a second Account as you know bit more compared to your level. 

So if anyone Can put some lights on it ,it would be much appreciated tyvm.