Rodrigoskybox

Unfair Competition??

Me and my wife help to other players how to competite better share all technique on YouTube and somebody complain about multiple account that was not fair. 

Since the post from the support team mentioned both PC and PS4, I took it that the discussion was about both. I’m wondering whether the tournaments are platform exclusive. If I enter a tournament on my PS4, am I not competing with folks in the tournament on PC?  If so, then playing the tournament on PS4 and a laptop simultaneously would be quite easy. 

When i created this post, i never though it was so big, i thing with my frustation with some result dont appear, maybee i said things unfair and others not. Please, support there are many confusion here , can you close this post.. i thing if anyone have a doub, they email you.sorry for the inconvenience

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodrigobox said:

When i created this post, i never though it was so big, i thing with my frustation with some result dont appear, maybee i said things unfair and others not. Please, support there are many confusion here , can you close this post.. i thing if anyone have a doub, they email you.sorry for the inconvenience

Totally agree

if they create alt accounts and buy coins, packages, gear etc... then it's really benefiting the game and the development of the game, correct? It would be hard to ban alt accounts if they are spending there money on every alt account they have. Just a thought...

I have noticed a few people running multiple accounts such as b-a-x-t-a and a-x-t-a-b which I am sure helps. Use one account to go first and find the best thing they are hitting on then use the main account afterwards to fish it up.

@Tarne67

I get that, but what if both those accounts gets 1st and 2nd. Most of the people with alt accounts already know whats working. They mainly created the ALT to do amateur events and win those, since they know exactly what works. I did it myself one time and placed 1st and 3rd. After that I quit doing it. Didn't seem fair. And I already sent My alt accounts to the support team and told them they could take away my 1st place win on the alts. 

3 hours ago, sabiScs said:

everyone just cry. my tip go and practice hours hours hours.

Ah...ok.

If i cancel my private live for training and winning a contest?  Thats really cheeky. I've played online games the last 30 years, also from the first second. I know the rules and the time/success effect. But in FP are any unfair aspects....  Thats it.

You stay long time online, have any dlc's, have a YT chanel, premium acc., ect..... Then u fishing in the top 20. Thats my thoughts.

It has nothing to do with premium or dlc etc... i have lot of friends who they win without it. Dont forgot, much players of top came from pc with many hours played and a large experience