Sign in to follow this  
ctxsportsvoice

PS4 Party Chat

I’m gonna start putting up a party chat each time I’m on FP. Maybe others already do this, but it seems like a nice way to communicate and help those who are newer to Fishing Planet or certain techniques and locations.

My PS4 ID: ctxsportsvoice 

I’d like to see others post here if they also do party chats during their fishing so there are options - so post your ID here in this thread if you are open to folks joining your party chat or wish to be invited to someone else’s.

Despite thinking it wasn't my thing, turns out it was one of the best things I've done on here with some very, very memorable nights.

However, taking a break from it at the mo and just fishing for pleasure while I get several issues sorted out that I've neglected in favour of partying up every night until the small hours ( I was killing myself staying up until 4 or 5am due to the time difference! ).

Then again, I finally get 76meg fibre optic installed a week Monday so what little lag there was should no longer be an issue seeing as 3mbps was working ok. I may be tempted back...beware O liver of mine!!!

• Like 1

Yeah I've learned a ton of stuff and had a great time since I joined Aquaholics and have been in the party chat.  When you're sitting there watching the bobber it's great to talk FP strategies or just IRL stuff, and it doesn't even scare away the fish!

• Like 2