Cruiser685

need a second commit to any purchase in store

Just dropped my controller while I was shopping in store. Really did not need a LoDex1500p for gold  SH@^T WHY IS THERE NOT A QUESTION ASKING ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS. TOO EASY TO MAKE A PURCHASE BY MISTAKE.i GUESS THAT IS THE REASON IT IS DESIGNED LIKE THAT..

I had something similar happen a couple of weeks back. Luckily, it was only an Oregon basic fishing license. My 4 y.o. decided he wanted to play with the controller after I set it down to answer the call of nature. I panicked and figured knowing my luck he probably spent all my bait coins. I got off pretty easy. A warning before purchase probably wouldn't have helped in this scenario, but I think it's a great idea and have often wondered why they don't implement it. 

Edited by nordak76

Just happened to me, really irritating. I was looking for a spoon or spinner I wanted to buy. I went to press down on d-pad to change from spoon to spinner cause I realized it wasn't a spoon. Pressed x. Bought the first barbless nano spinner on the list and I didn't even want to buy nor did I select to buy it! Then I find out that we can no longer sell things. I went to sell it with circle like before and it "removed it" without giving me anything. Why did that change? So not only do I get screwed out of paying 4 hard earned BC for a crappy lure I didn't want or select to buy, I can't get anything back for it now? Seriously? One question devs: are you just trying to tick people off to where they no longer want to play? Cause you're doing a great job at it. I want my 4 BC back! And yes I second the confirmation message for purchases 100% now after this incident.