Sign in to follow this  
Tornadoraider

We need Linked Accounts between PC and Console

I have been playing fishing planet on PC since 2016. I have well over 1000 true play hours on my PC account. Ive spent $200+ in DLC. I turned on the PS4 and downloaded Fishing Planet and booted up they game thinking i would be able to get my PC stats on PS4. What i found made me very disappointed, I couldnt transfer my PC account to PS4. I looked on steam and found that one of the Devs said along the lines of “they cannot link accounts becuase it is against policy.” Ive played a few games that enabled me to link PC to PS4 (Rocket League, DC Universe, Dead Star, Fortnite). I know many of us do not want to have to grind  from level 1 back up to level 40. Im not Going to pay for the same DLC’s, i bought for PC, on the PS4. I would consider buying the new ones but theres no point if im cannot start off where i left off on PC. Fishing planet is amazing but this game involves to many grinding hours to get to where a lot of us left off at. I can guarantee that if the accounts between  PC and Console we able to be linked the game would be more appealing for users who used to or still play the pc version. I just dont see myself spending more money on a game just becuase i was forced to restart.

hi. what a load of tosh that we cant play fishing planet on the same account using a pc and or a ps4. they say its because of platform restrictions, again i say, what a load of old tosh. get it together devs......

do they really think we are going to spend the same money again to lvl up, na.… we are far more likely to spend more if we can use same game on multiple platforms.

come on its the 21st century, we aren't dumb.

we need many replies to get the devs to listen

I already wrote earlier that the developers of the game have nothing to do with it. There are disagreements between the owners of the platforms - Sony and Microsoft, and as soon as these disagreements are settled, the servers will be merged.

this last weekend i cross play the account of mine son fortnite ps4 with nintendo switch with no problem..fantastic. If it wasnt possible , of course i didnt spend  money in this account of nintendo... mike are right , normaly people dont spent money in a second account..Lot of us have friends who play in pc or ps4.. it would be great playing together , more people in competitions , playing again the best etc...since they created fisherman , we can see fewer people on the server , because now the guys are divided..more people more fun...if a game like fortnite have crossplay , i dont know why fp can not have