1 person inters Turny's with mutable accounts!?

PH_Cowboy Chip

I'm not a complainer, and this is not that,  however, I do have a question and opinion.  I see the the name "NoName" with several different names attached to it.  Are these the same person with different accounts?  If so, WHY would FP allow this person to inter, and unfairly dominate tournaments, competitions, etc.?  I mean the person is a good play as seen buy the scores, but alloying that good player to fill up all the top spots with mutable accounts is not fair to the rest of the players.

My 3 cents

I figured so, but, the name "noname"  is all over the charts.  Is this a clubs thing?    That name with mutable different names attached.  but the club only shows 1 member.  logic dictates that the one person has many accounts.  If I am wrong, then I am wrong  and i have yet to understand the game ;-)  But if that is accurate, then one person is interning the turnys and dominating the board.

Frankly, I don't really care if a person has many accounts, and I am not ready to play in turnys, but when i am, I would like to know that the playing field is fair.

Edited by Cowboy Chip

Not sure about the pc version but as for the ps4 version, this has been & is still a very big problem. Tho I won't name drop or call anyone out specifically, I can say that atleast half the semifinalist for the LmB April Cup used multiple accounts in the qualifiers to gain a spot, & several in the semifinals are alt accounts. While it doesn't speak well for someones character to "cheat" in this way, ya can't really blame them when the events are setup in such a way that allows it. The only way to ensure everyone is given a fair shot at a spot is to make all the qualifiers time frames the exact same setup as the semifinals & finals, a 2hr fish off for each round. Without doing that, we 1 account players will always get the shaft when competing against players using multiple accounts. 

• Like 1

Well, I have seen this in other games as well,  I guess the only way to have a chance is to be as good as or better than said player.  Which means, before I personally get involved, I had better know how to play  lol.  Still, it would be nice if the company would screen peoples accounts a little better for these turnys, but I suppose, that is a big undertaking in it's self.  Oh well, it is what it is  lol.  I still like this game  ;-)