Major Spring Update. Patch note 1.0.8

Support_Team

2 hours ago, Hegert said:

FPS issues are rarely related to your internet speed. When your FPS is low at certain times, you need to look at your game settings and hardware. 

If you are sure about no cooling issues, old/worn out GPU/CPU and other things like that, then you should email us at support@fishingplanet.com with your output_log.txt file and screenshots of places you get low FPS, so the team can look into it. 

But like I said, these things are usually related to too high ingame settings or hardware issues (Old, worn out, cooling issues etc). 

Um, it's a PS4 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Developers
On 5/2/2018 at 6:00 PM, Violentvole said:

Um, it's a PS4 😉

My bad. Deleted what I said - I didn't pay enough attention.

Regardless, if there are issues to be found, they should always be reported to support@fishingplanet.com 

If you do get a response and the issues continue, send in more information - the more specific the better - and team can investigate issues further. 

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2018 at 4:02 PM, Rodrigoskybox said:

The blue screen is back again 

On 5/5/2018 at 10:45 PM, Hate_ful said:

Ya i got blue error fishing for Dolly's in Alaska but still gave me the fish when i restarted.

21 hours ago, nordak76 said:

If blue screen means game crashing to PS4 error screen, that's been happening to me as well. 

Please send us the screenshots of those blue screens, we will look into it

• Like 1

Wow!  Just followed the directions for clearing up space by deleting old content and rebuilt the database and it made an incredible difference.  Home storage that was often painfully slow and images would rarely load is now super fast and almost instantaneous!  (And I have a ton of home storage).  Haven’t had a lot of time to play the game yet, but already seems much smoother!

THANK YOU FP!!!

Edited by Walleyewhisperer
  • Like 1

well the blue screen back again , 2 times , me and another two friends went to alasca at same time and we 've got the blue at same time... the second blue screen was now at competition Predator Hunt , i was good and maybee i could be in the 1 or 2 place , i come back to the game and 5 mn without a fish....

My ps4 is new.. 1T space with 600 G free space.. Anyway yesterday i clean some games, i make the recovery database and same problema..

THe problem is not ours.. is yours since the new update.. How it is possible everebody have the same problem at same time ??? never...

Please try to fix this problem , is really annoiyng when you do competition

Thx

Wonder if rebuilding the d-base would help with my issues. Mine was doing great for a few days after the newest patch 1.09 but now it's back to being laggy and losing net connection. I had the flying lure glitch last night, which was pretty humorous. Only lost a purple narrow spoon, so not a huge deal. But now I know what you guys were talking about with crankbaits lol. That bigfoot is a real bully!

Another issue I am having now is with hook-ups on fish. I manage to only hook about 1:15 or so. I'll set the hook, there's definitely a fish on, then it's just gone for no apparent reason. Sometimes they even pull a bit of drag before disappearing, and my reel is still left at highest speed which only happens when there is a fish on, otherwise it's supposed to go back down to where I had it set.