Ren

Cannot Start Tournament

I'm signed up for the bass tournament.  1st qualifying round is going on now.  I went to Florida, clicked on the Events button, and I see the "start tournament" button, but I can't click it.  I've check that my gear meets the rules (spinning rod, keepnet, etc).  Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Capture2.JPG

Screenshot_2.jpg.feaab2bb79f3ba2668579f87700fde02.jpg

2nd qualification, which is held in the Everglades, will start at 9:00 p.m. And the 1st is now taking place on Saint-Croix lake, and ends at 5:00 p.m.

There is a difference in the Competitions and the monthly Tournaments.  All the information can be found in the Events tab on your Inventory screen.  Click on Competitions for information about each of the Competitions.  Click on Tournaments for all the information about the Tournaments.  This is the July Tournament screen:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1420896114

I've been playing since the beginning and have 8277 hours in game.  My rank and money would be higher but for the last 8 months or so I've just been fishing for fun.  Now I also run the Community Events here on the forums.  They are announced and run in the Competitions section. 

@PH_Hilrond  i only have 30h and something ahaha , today i will enter in the Mudwater competition at 1am , u can tell me how i can proceed fo the next day? i only do the 1st day and stay there.