Sign in to follow this  
Warsteiner

XboX News ?

Its been a while since ive heard anything from you guys , so i have to ask it again.

Is there any vague time frame at all that you all can give us for the XboX release ? Or or closed beta/early access project maybe ?

OK guys , Fishing Sim Planet has just been announced for all platforms including Xbox in less than a month. Please , Please , Please tell me Fishing Planet has something to offer for Xbox before then !

I really only want to play this game as ive had it on the PS4 but the Xbox has since become my main platform.  I loved your game and was addicted to it like no other game before , i honestly hope something is released REALLY soon from you guys.

Anything ???

OK , its officially been a year in the works. The wait is beyond old at this point , and myself and at least 10 others on my friends list are going to commit to OTHER fishing games over Fishing Planet.

Unless you can give us an update on a release date or it literately pops up in the Microsoft Store in the next week or so , you have lost SEVERAL customers willing to fork out a great deal of money for this game !

Im sorry to have to make this decision but  enough is enough , and a year is plenty of time !

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 1:45 AM, Warsteiner said:

OK , its officially been a year in the works. The wait is beyond old at this point , and myself and at least 10 others on my friends list are going to commit to OTHER fishing games over Fishing Planet.

Unless you can give us an update on a release date or it literately pops up in the Microsoft Store in the next week or so , you have lost SEVERAL customers willing to fork out a great deal of money for this game !

Im sorry to have to make this decision but  enough is enough , and a year is plenty of time !

Exactly! It's a f joke! I was waiting for months, but i dont care anymore. Screw you and your game

• Like 1