Sign in to follow this  
dat_fish

Adjustment of Travel Costs and Ability to sell fish when keeper is full

Dear game developers and other staff, 

As I start to travel more in the game I find it annoying that the travel costs are astronomically high while the amount of money earned per fish is puny. Even though I used some real greenbacks to buy the unlimited licenses, the travel costs are still very high. The limits of my fish keeper is another problem. Often I catch more fish than my keeper can fill on a multiday trip, but I can't sell them unless I end the trip, which means I usually lose $500 to $1k. I try to only keep fish that are worth $100 or more, but my fish keeper quickly fills up and I have no choice but to end the trip. It would be nice and very helpful if, you, the developers could make it so that us players can sell our catches when the fish keeper fills up, instead of having to end the trip. Adjustments to travel cost would be very helpful as well. 

Many and Great Thanks,

-Dat_Fish

You don't need to leave (end the trip) when your keeper is full. You can press T and forward time to 0500 hrs, where you will be asked if you want to Extend your trip or Go Home. Extend and the keeper is emptied, and your fishing a new day. 

Thanks. 

But the travel cost is still prohibitively high. Which you will realise when you going to places like mudwater and emerald, even with an unlimited license.   

I wish you could buy a cabin fusing regular non-premium ingame money at every location so that you can stay there and fish and not have to retravel there everytime. 

Would help us all make some more bucks. 

I totally agree.  The travel costs are extremely high.  I would think what they may include are the fish club fees and hotel fees.  But they just show them as travel fees😄.  But again it costs $8000 to travel?  It’s ok I can stay in some cheaper motel if they can lower the travel cost.