Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

The audio in-game and controller vibration

This are small problem's I have come across while playing. The sound in the menus are far louder than the in-game sounds. Whenever I switch from menu to in-game, I have to turn up and down the volume to suit the situation. Some attention needs to be put on this. I am all about immersion and this game does everything right except the small things.

As I mentioned in another post, the controller sensitivity has to be the biggest turn off. This is a fishing game and all I feel is a slight knock whe the fish hits and then nothing. I have tried everything in the menus and have tried different controllers so the problem is most certainly on your end. I understand this game has only just released on PS4 but there are less than 20 bug reports on the forum and you need to make these priority. Again, I understand this is an ongoing process but please, stop releasing new content for the game and actually fix the bugs before proceeding.

Kind Regards

Ronan Esox

I would like to see a few additions to the game. 

Sound increase of line and reel would be appreciated. 

Controller sensitivity needs another 50% added to it. 

And vibration on. The controller when fighting the fish, when it's dragging out the line not just when you get a bite

Agreed.

And the controller vibration doesn't work at all for me. I've turned it on & nothing. I turn it off & on again, still nothing. I've quit the game & restarted, turned it on again and nothing.

Edited by The MOSEPH!!

Guest Messiah

We need incremental vibrations based on how big the fish is, if it's big have a vibrate a shit load, and when its a smaller 1 clearly have to vibrate only a tiny bit.

Guest bass hunter

definitely needs more vibration for immersion, fighting a big fish is so much fun but i want to feel the fish fight, hoping that can be added asap, love this game though im a hardcore fisherman i bought a ps4 just for fishing planet haha and so happy i did