Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

Creating a Fishing Club

Hi 

I want to create a Fishing club. With enough members we can set up tournaments, compare catches, exchange helpful tips and tricks and just have some fun! I run a fishing club in my home town and have set up many tournaments in the past. The club will be strictly for lure anglers. The club name is "Midlands Pike & Predator Club" and depending on the interest I will write up a list of rules to make sure everyone is treated with respect and everybody has an all round fun experience.

Let me know if you are interested

Ronan 

• Like 1

Sorry if that came across as offensive. That was not my intention. It was just an idea I had so we could streamline the tournaments for just predator type fishing.

17 hours ago, Ronan said:

Hi 

I want to create a Fishing club. With enough members we can set up tournaments, compare catches, exchange helpful tips and tricks and just have some fun! I run a fishing club in my home town and have set up many tournaments in the past. The club will be strictly for lure anglers. The club name is "Midlands Pike & Predator Club" and depending on the interest I will write up a list of rules to make sure everyone is treated with respect and everybody has an all round fun experience.

Let me know if you are interested

Ronan 

There are plans to be clubs in the game in the future.